Chapter 19

Danny P.o.v

After the girls left I looked at Chat. "So are you coming or what?"

"What are you talking about?" Chat asked a little confused.

"Are you going to come into this little secret hole with me?"

"But Ladybug said..."

"If Ladybug told you to jump off a bridge would you?"

"Probably."

"Well I wouldn't. So you can either come with me and comb the place out, proving to Ladybug that you are amazing and should be trusted with more things."

Chat just stood there deep in thought. "You know what? You're right! Let's do it! We will prove to Ladybug and Sam that we are in fact capable of doing this! So we both went down there and I regretted it immediately.

Marinette's P.o.v.

We got back to the dining room and found the boys and the elevator gone. Where the elevator was, was now closed. I knew immediately where the boys had gone. I ran my hand against the painting again and pressed the hidden buttons for the elevator to appear again. When went down and sure enough the boys were there stuck in a trap of sorts. I wanted to yell at them.

"Now I know what your thinking. 'Why didn't they listen?'" Danny said. "Thing is though. Chat was the one who talked me into it." he said while trapped in a glass box.

"I was not!" Chat exclaimed.

"He said 'I have to do this so Ladybug will love me! You coming or not?' I tried to stop him."

"You were the one who said we should come down here."

I used my yo-yo to pull them through the trap. As I pulled it back I let it hit Chat's head, expressing my frustration. "Mhmf." I left Danny to Sam.

"Ow!" Chat said after getting hit with the yoyo.

Danny started laughing until Sam shot him with the plasma energy that came from the suit.

"Ow..."

"Next time follow the plan, or we will leave you in whatever traps you fall into." I said angrily.

"Yes. I'm sorry bugaboo." Chat said sincerely.

Out of the blue I got a really eerie feeling. "Anyone else feel like we are being watched?"

"Well cameras turned on as soon as we entered here, does that help?" Danny said. We then heard some evil laughter sounding from the speakers all around the mansion.