Chapter 18

Marinette P.O.V

"Chat about before. I'm going to tell you everything Master Fu has told me regarding the miraculous' and kwami's. I think it's only fair for you to know."

Chat looked up at me. "Wait, you know where they are from? I thought they just came from the miraculous."

"Well uh sorta but they were actually originally invisible beings. A sorcerer somehow found out about them. He sealed them to these accessory items and called them miraculouses. They have been around since the beginning of time." I told him everything I knew about them and our predecessors until finally that Tucker guy came out of the bedroom.

"So how is everything looking Tucker?" Sam asked.

"Well it was difficult but I was able to manage to make the ghost tech work on these akuma's as well, but remember even if we separate them, while they can't go back to normal unless both of them go through this thing, we will still have those shadowy things on the loose. Only this time we can go all out and kick their butts and not have to worry about the people who were in them."

"Ha! Good job Tucker! I knew you could do it!" Danny patted him on the back.

"I also took the liberty of creating a yo-yo that can go up against ghosts as well as a staff. Both of them have the original colors and everything of your current weapons." he handed the yo-yo and staff to me and Chat.

I held my new yo-yo in aw. I looked up at Danny. "That's it you are going home and we are keeping him." I joked.

"You have Max. Tucker stays with me." he laughs.

"Speaking of which we should leave him a note to say we needed to borrow equipment just in case things don't go back to normal." I said as I looked for a pen and paper.

Chat finds one for me and once I finished the letter, Chat found little stamps of a ladybug and a cat paw. "Our signature." he smiled as he stamped the letter.

"I don't want him to think he got robbed or something. This way he knows it was us and will assume there was a situation. I don't think he'd mind helping us out."

"Yeah. The joys of being Paris' hero's. Everyone loves us." Chat bragged.

"Lucky. I've had so many human enemies that it's not funny. You'd be surprised at how many ghost hunters are actually out there." Danny's town didn't seem as accepting about a new hero compared to Paris.

"Well it's time. Everyone ready?" I asked twirling my yo-yo's.

Sam put on the Fenton peeler and cocked the arm. "Ready."

Tucker held up his PDA. "Ready!"

Chat Started twirling his two staffs. "Ready when you are M'lady." he said as he bowed at me.