Chapter 12

P.o.v. Danny

I thought it was weird that Ladybug had brought me pastries from Marinette's store. I wonder if she bought them, or maybe they gave her some for helping save them one time. Either that or she baked them. The last one seemed kinda weird, why would they allow her to use their ovens and what not.

It was around nine p.m. that I decided to do a patrol of the city. Everything seemed kinda quiet here tonight. I started thinking of why I was brought here after the explosion, or was I even in one? Maybe it was just designed to look like one.

While I was lost in thought, I ended up floating outside Marinette's place. I don't know why I ended up here. Maybe it was because she was actually one of the only friend I had here. Well the only one I was really close too anyways.

Marinette was out on the roof balcony gazing into the night, with Tikki right beside her sitting on the railing talking to her.

"I'm sure he will accept your apology Marinette. I'm sure deep down he understands the situation."

"I hope so Tikki."

I turned floated up to the balcony and saw Marinette and a little stuffed animal.

"Uh, hey Marinette." he says not noticing Tikki, "Enjoying the fresh air?"

Marinette was startled by my sudden appearance. She jumped back and ended up tripping over.

"Ow...." She looked up at me.

She got back up and looked at me. "Aren't you that new guy who has been helping Ladybug and Chat Noir? Also, how do you know me?"

"I've heard Chat talk and talk about how he protected you from that crazed artist guy. Didn't shut up about it for well over an hour." I said floating down next to her.

She looked at me surprised. "Oh?"

"Plus its getting kinda boring waiting for Ladybug and Chat Noir. I thought I'd just pop in and make a new friend is all." I smiled at her.

"Well they don't usually show up until there is an attack. I mean they must lead normal lives otherwise so it might be difficult to always be around." she said. She had a point. They had other lives and couldn't always be the hero's of Paris.

"Well I was hoping I would be able to talk to Ladybug. There is something I needed to tell her. Ah well, guess it can wait until the next akuma attack"

"Well I'm sure you will see her around sooner than later."

"I hope so."

"I don't mean to pry but what do you need to talk to her about? It looks like it's weighing on your mind." She was pretty curious to what I had to say.