Chapter 6

P.o.v. Adrien.

I have been waiting for around thirty minutes. We had a photo shoot here earlier and I just decided to stay here. Telling the Gorilla to tell my dad I will be staying for a while longer so I can just enjoy the view. Fifteen minutes before nine I had changed into Chat Noir and had started waiting for Ladybug and the white haired boy from before. Turns out I didn't have to wait long until my princess arrived.

"M'lady, you are here p-awfully early, and here I thought you'd be late like always." I said with a cocky grin

Ladybug ignored Chat's silly pun. "I just didn't want to take any chances of walking into a trap so I thought it best to come early. You too?"

"Nah, I just happened to of had something to do here earlier anyways, so I decided to wait around." I said. "I mean I like to give people a little room before judging them. So until he proves to me other wise, I'm going to trust him."

"It would be nice to trust him but since the whole Lila/Volpina situation ....it just seems random. I don't want to be taken off guard."

"Well true, but I don't know if we have anything to fear from him. I mean my Kwami told me that he didn't sense any akuma off of him or anything relating to Hawkmoth. All he told me was he gave off a spooky vibe, and how the air around him got a little colder."

Ladybug gave Chat a warm smile and laughed a bit. " I think you have been watching too many horror movies Kitty. I'll try to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but until we know who he is and what his intentions are I'm not dropping my guard and I don't think you should either."

"Oh don't worry purrincess. I am always on my guard." gives her a smile and a little bow.

"Now shall we wait for our friend?"

Ladybug nodded. "He should be here soon."

I heard something that sounded a lot like an electrical charge, but seemed different. After I heard it the temperature dropped a little. Enough that I could see a bit of my breath, but not enough for me to actually be freezing. That's when I saw him float up through the floor right behind Ladybug. The kid with the white hair.

"Um...LB..." I said pointing a shaky finger behind her.

Ladybug heard Chat's shaky voice as he pointed to behind me. Ladybug looked back and jumped back a bit in defense with her hand on her yo-yo.

"Boo!" he laughed then stood on the ground like a normal person.

"Aw, I was hoping to scare you guys." he said in disappointment.

Ladybug frowned and looked at the guy.

"So we have questions and you probably do to."

"Alright, ask away. I will answer you as best as a I can."