Chapter 11

Marinette's p.o.v

'Dear diary, a week has gone by in no time at all. I've gotten to know Danny better. I think we will continue to be really good friends. He's a great guy. He seems to be fitting in easily, as the guys really like him. Turns out Max is a lot like one of Danny's best friends, from his hometown so they get along quite well. On another note Alya is still trying to figure out who Ladybug was and our newcomer to the team. I'm still trying to figure him out. Chat trusts him a lot, but I still have something telling me there's something about him. Tikki thinks I'm just jealous of them working together. That's just silly though. Why would that matter? He's been a great help. I closed my diary and leaned back in my chair. Maybe I was a bit jealous. Chat and I had been a team for almost a year, I guess it was just hard to have someone new come into the picture. I put away my diary and headed to bed. I got told if I was late again for school I'd end up with detention, so I needed to try and get up earlier.

My thoughts ended up keeping me up half the night, so I ended up dragging myself to school.

After school I decided to go to the park. When I got there my heart leaped. Adrien was doing a photoshoot. He was so gorgeous. The sun reflected off of his golden hair and his green eyes always made me melt. I was off in a daydream staring at Adrien when I heard Tikki's little voice.

"Marinette look!" I looked to where she was pointing and saw Danny Phantom flying somewhere. Was there an akuma attack? I looked back at Adrien doing his shoot. I hate to leave at a time like this but if there was an akuma attack I needed to be there. I ducked into the bushes and transformed into Ladybug. I shot out my yoyo and followed after Danny.

As I was swinging my yoyo I saw Chat appear and jump onto a roof of a nearby building. I landed beside him.

"Oh my god Ladybug!" he runs over to her freaking out.

Why was he being over dramatic? "Hey Chat. Good to see you here, I think there's another akuma attack. I was out and about and I saw Danny flying off somewhere so I figured there must be an attack."

"We can't worry about that now, we got to get you to a doctor!" he looks her over "Okay, everything seems to be ok. I don't understand. I just have one question bugaboo."

What was he going on about. "What is it?"

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven and into my life?" he gives her a sly grin and gives her a wink.

I groaned and shook my head. "We don't have time for flirting Chat. If there is an Akuma we need to get to it."

"It's always the time for flirting, but yeah your right. We should go help him out."

I swung my yoyo out and headed off to try and find Danny again so we could find the victim.

"So, you trust Danny yet? I mean he did help us out with that last akuma, plus...well he's not an akuma. So that's gotta account for something. Right?"