Note

⚠NOT AN UPDATE⚠

Hey guys,

I know some of you have been wondering where am I and why haven't there been any updates last week. I am so sorry to disappoint you yet again. You may have heard this before but I've been dealing with health issues lately and it has been going on for almost a month now. I'm truly fed up at this point because every time I feel that I'm getting better, it worsens. I have spent an entire week in the hospital, and it's physically and mentally torturing to be this sick and have your brain in a complete freeze. I just returned today and feel better, but still weak. 

As such, I haven't had time to write any further and frankly, I don't know if I can with all the studies I've been slacking on. To add to that, I just lost the book I had written my entire plot of this book in and now I'm stranded and trying to recollect everything I had written. 

That being said, I will try to write further but I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up with the weekly updates (I will be putting up a small update this week). But I'm unsure as to how frequent the next few updates will be.

 I know how much you love the book and this is really disappointing, but I also hope that you stay patient and stick around. Your support matters to me a lot and I'm sorry for letting you down. I only hope you still come back to read the book when it is updated.

As for people who read MARKED, I had a few extra chapters written beforehand so I'll update them on a weekly basis.

In other news, I managed to watch Entertainer video and I think it's amazing. I love the way he sings "favourite entertainer" ❤ 

Tell me what you think :) (Eagerly waiting to hear from you. I'm tired of lying in bed lol)

With love,
Kia