Let's talk about you and me.

Dedication to the lovely - @Melaniemalik6. she's such a sweetheart like Zayn

I fractured my leg and wrote this chapter after so much thought. so Enjoy :)

My alarm goes off, ringing the American National Anthem – The Star-Spangled Banner. I reach over to shut it but my hands don’t reach out. I groan loudly and the alarm automatically goes out. Smart alarm! I turn and spread the sheets over my head.

My bed creaks and presses down with someone’s weight. Fuck. I open my eyes wide. There’s no way Sara woke up so early right? I mean she was drunk last night and she cannot wake up so early! Who the hell is this then?

I slowly turn under my covers and sneak through the sheets, scared of what I’d see.

“Hi.” I let out a sigh of relief.

“You scared me.” I finally sit up.

“I did not intend to Ms. Walter,” he gives a stupid sly smile.

“It’s Leigh-Anna,” I correct him while rubbing my face. I was having a good sleep until he came and disturbed everything.

“Well, Leigh-Anna, isn’t it outrageous that you live in Britain and have the American Anthem as your alarm clock?” He smirks.

“It is not if you are born and brought up in America!” I clarify. “I thought you knew.”

I get up from my bed and walk towards my bathroom.

“By the way, how did you get into my house?” I eye him suspiciously. Not like I keep my keys under the doormat!

“You may not be blonde to keep your keys under the doormat or the mud pots, but you are blonde enough to keep them over the doorframe,” he laughs.

“Is that an obvious place?” I wonder more to myself.

“Uh yeah,” he says like it IS an obvious place.

“And what are you doing here at,” I look at the clock, “Seven in the morning?”

“Oh I read your email and thought I had to answer to that personally.” I nod my head. So he did read that thing I sent him.

“I’m going to get a shower. Meanwhile you could have something to drink from the kitchen.” I look at him expectantly.

“Any chance you may be having wine?” He asks, getting up from my bed.

“I don’t think you should have wine right now.”

“I think it makes things easier with you.” Oh!

When I come back from the shower, Zayn is sitting on the armchair and looking out the window. He has an empty glass in his hand and he is lost.

I quickly move into my walk-in closet and wear my underpants and do my eyes quickly. I get into a black peplum shirt and formal pants. I think this is the best for today.I take the pumps in my hand and walk out while putting on my earrings.

Zayn’s earnest eyes fall on me and it feels like everything has stood still, we’re not moving at all. I give him an awkward smile. Why does this feel so awkward all of a sudden? I mean, yesterday, I had sex with him in his personal elevator and now, I feel awkward to be in the same room as him?

“Do you want a latte?” I ask him to cut both of us out of each other.

“Ah yes,” he says in the same awkwardness.

“Didn’t you have wine?” I ask him looking at the glass in his hand. That surely doesn’t seem like a wine glass to me

“Ah no, I found orange juice and I grabbed some.”