Fifty Shades of Fucked-up!

Well, I am not that happy with the number of reads and votes on the last chapter, but anyways, for those who read it - HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!

I hear the door creak open, it makes me flinch. Every step that he takes, makes me want to disappear. I can't face him right now.

The bed pushes with his weight and I hold my breath, fearing his further moves. But he doesn't come near me. I am thankful for that.

"Anna," he says softly. I don't respond and he continues, "Anna I."

"Go away Zayn!" I snap.

"I am sorry, please don't hate me." His voice is soft.

"What do you want me to do then Zayn? I am not what you want me to be! I can't..." I choke on my words.

"You're all that I want Leigh-Anna, please believe me." Believe him? I sit up at the blink of an eye, but wince when my behind hurts. He gasps realizing it and moves to help me, but I stop him.

"Believe you? I have believed in you Zayn. I wouldn't sign the contract if I didn't. But you, you make me want to flip out!" I run my hand through my hair, something that he does quite often.

"Yes, I know. But I don't want you to sign the contract if you don't want to Anna, I don't want to push you into anything." He insists.

"Clearly that's what you're interested in." I look down at my fingers, tears streaming down my eyes.

"Hey, hey, look at me." He cups my face in his hands and makes me look at him. "I want you Anna, but I can't force you. If you want out, then that's fine."

I stay quiet. He pulls out a baby lotion from the side drawer and askes for my permission. I nod and lay down on my front.

His hands caress the oil into my behind very gently. I wince once in a while and his touch softens even more.

"Is it?" I question him, then sit back up, looking straight in his eye, "Will it be fine if I just left?"

His brows furrow, he opens his mouth but the words won't come out. When he doesn't answer, I continue.

"I have," I gulp, "I can't keep pretending that everything is fine. It kills me to know that I can't touch you.Why do I have to be so formal with you? Why can't we be like normal people?"

"Hearts and Roses? Leigh-Anna, I have told you I don't do that. I am not made for that. My tastes are very-"

"Singular." I complete his sentence. "I know. But it's so stressful Zayn! I can't do this!" I cry.

"Anna, I wouldn't put you through anything that you can't handle."

"Oh but you are putting me through this - your fifty shades of fuckedupness." I snap at him. "You're dragging me into this shit when you know I can't handle it!"

He doesn't say anything but look down in shame.

"

"I'm sorry Anna, I don't know how to make you feel better about it, but this is the way I am. This is who I am - fifty shades of fucked up," he says in the most sad voice.

And I have fallen in love with this fifty shades of fucked up man.

I want more,Zayn. More," I grab his collar and pull him close to me. All I can do is cry. His hands close on my cheeks to caress them.

"You will have to show me how Anna, I am not used to More. This is what I have been with the rest of my submissives. I don't know how to do more." His eyes meet mine and they glisten too.

"I don't know what this is Anna, but I sure as hell don't want it to stop. You, are my drug now. Please promise me you won't leave me?" My heart melts. How can someone be so fucked up!

"I won't leave you Zayn," I say in a slow husky voice. My sub-conscious shakes her head in disagreement and tells me that I am a fool. But I ignore her for the hundredth time, I do.

SO, YES! She signed the contract. (Ta tadaaaa!!!) What do you think about that? And her stupidness to forgive Zayn everytime?
This is short. I know. But it is only to give that effect ya know. It was gonna be more short, but then I thought, "mmmh.. Maybe not!" *fat Amy style* Haha!
Do comment your views and please spread the word and try turning in more readers please!

I love you guys :*
Kia