forty: END

-

-

"Jungkook won't save you this time Taehyung!" Junhui shouted as he caught up to Taehyung's pace.

Taehyung screamed even louder than before, once he was tackled to the ground by his waist. He squirmed around in his arms, hoping someone would come to his rescue. Junhui laughed and began lifting Taehyung from the ground.

"Get off of me!" Taehyung yelled, swinging his arms and legs around and managing to hit him a few times. Jun winced and threw Taehyung over his shoulder, not minding the blows to his back.

"Help me! Please! S-Someone!" Taehyung whimpered out, screeching out incoherent words.

Junhui growled once more and ran back toward his house. "Stop yelling or I'll make your punishment a million times worse"

Taehyung shut his mouth, still letting cries escape through his tears. He felt hopeless in this situation. What could he do to escape? Why couldn't he just run faster?
Taehyung looked down Jun's backside to see the top of his cellphone sticking out of his back pocket. His eyes widened as he reached down for it and successfully took it out. Junhui hadn't noticed, giving Taehyung the perfect approach to escape.

He swung his arm back with full force, smashing the phone to the back of Jun's head. With a yelp of pain, Jun fell to the ground, releasing Taehyung onto the home's floor. His breath hitched as he saw blood slowly dripping out of his head.

"You l-little bastard!" Jun yelled and attempted to stand, only to be hit again by Taehyung's shoe.

"Get away from me!" Taehyung wailed and he continued to kick his head, followed by his ribs and anywhere his foot landed.
Once he felt zero movement under his shoe, Taehyung ran out of the house and toward his freedom.

"Jungkook... Jungkook... Jungkook" he repeated as he reminded himself of the address of his ex-boyfriend's home.
He arrived within a few minutes, ringing the door bell non-stop and waiting impatiently for someone to answer.

"Please help me!" Taehyung pounded on the door with his fists. "Jungkook! Please! Open the door! He's going to get me out here!"

The door suddenly swung open and Taehyung fell inside, instantly cowering away into Jungkook's chest. Jungkook shoved him off and glared at him. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"J-Jungkook, I need your help. Please let me explain everything!" Taehyung's tears flowed down his cheeks, making it hard for Jungkook to resist from wiping them away.

"Explain what? You already explained enough." Jungkook scoffed and closed the door. "If you want to get back together, that's not happening."

"No! Please listen to me!" Taehyung was breathing heavy as his eyes grew wider, truly worrying Jungkook now. "J-Jun! H-Hes crazy!"

Jungkook shook his head and laughed sarcastically. "Wow! I didn't know that!"

"Jungkook, you don't understand!" Taehyung wept. "He drugged me last night! That's why I slept with him! I can't remember anything from yesterday because of it!"

"What?" He squinted at Taehyung in bewilderment. Was he serious right now?
"What do you mean he drugged you?"

"He put something called ketamine, it basically made me numb to everything and made me forget everything that night. That's why I was so fucked up this morning! I didn't mean to break up with you or cheat on you! It was the drugs Jungkook!" Taehyung cried.

"A-And then when I went over to his house a few minutes ago, he..got mad when I wanted to cut things off with him. He wanted to give me the drugs again, but I-" Taehyung swallowed hard.

"What did you do Taehyung?" Jungkook placed a hand on his shoulder to sooth him. Taehyung shuddered and shook his head slowly.

"I-I hurt him. I punched him and...hit his head with his phone...he was bleeding when I left. I ran away from him" Taehyung confessed. Jungkook instantly pulled him into a tight hug, squeezing his worries away. Taehyung wrapped his arms around him as well and cried into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry for being such a bad boyfriend and cheating on you. I should've known something like this would happen-"

"No, don't blame yourself. It's my fault, I should've been there for you, but instead, I was a total dick who wanted nothing to do with you. But now, I'm here again okay? I'll take care of you.." Jungkook rubbed his back before pulling out his phone and dialing the police department.

"What's his address?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung answered him, still holding onto jungkook's sweater tightly. "Hello, yes, my friend was just attacked by an abusive ex. Yes, he drugged him yesterday and attempted to do it again today but he luckily escaped...yes, I'll wait. His address is.."

Taehyung sniffled as he listened to the ongoing call, hoping this would all end and they would end up like normal. He didn't want to suffer anymore. He just wanted to find love and become happy like everyone in the stories.

- - -

"We're taking him into custody due to illegal drug smuggling, and possibly attempted murder. He'll be facing some rape warrants too, due to him drugging your friend beforehand. That being said, he will be facing quite a while of jail time. If you have any concerns or have any more evidence, stop by the office and ask for me. My name's officer Lee" the police man stated firmly before handing us his card and walking off to the patrol car, where Junhui was being detained inside.

Taehyung was glued to Jungkooks arm, clinging to him for dear life. His shivers were so strong Jungkook could feel them. Once the police had left, Jungkook took Taehyung inside his home. He fed him and made sure he was back to his normal self before having a serious talk later on.

- - -

"Taehyung, as much as I love you...I think it'd be best if we didn't date anymore." Jungkook admitted with his head hung low.

Taehyung looked over at him from the couch and nodded, understanding his pain. "That's fine, I get why. I don't think we're meant to be.."

Jungkook sighed and brought Taehyung into a tight hug again. "I still want us to be friends though, maybe even best friends."

Taehyung smiled and looked up at Jungkook's dark, doe eyes.

"Yea, I'd like that." He giggled as Jungkook smiled warmly at him. "Simply Friends."

-End-