seven

-

-

"Taehyung, you came!" Jin greeted me once I walked into the pastel themed ice cream shop.

"Why wouldn't I come?" I frowned and took the seat between him and Jungkook.

"Hobi said you had a date tonight" he cocked a brow.

I shot a glare at hoseok and he simply raised his hands up in defence.

"A date?" I squinted while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Come on tae, give Jun a chance. He only wants you.." Hoseok attempted to convince me to date that dumpster of a man again, but I couldn't. Not after what he had done to me the first time.

"No, I don't want him." I scoffed and glued my gaze to the table.

"He needs you tae, he's been acting all depressed since you left him" hoseok added.

"Well I don't need him, so tell him to move on" I snapped and noticed jungkook flinch.

His hand suddenly gripped my thigh, giving it a tight squeeze before rubbing my knee gently.

I trailed my eyes up to his grin and smiled back at him. 

"Okay...instead of talking about that douchebag, how about we order some ice cream?" Jimin suggested with a perky tone.

The others nodded and began to choose their flavors, while I just kept staring at jungkook. He removed his hand from my knee to hold the menu instead.

"What do you want?" He asked, showing me the options and making sure to get as close to me as possible.

I leaned away as he was practically at kissing distance by now. I caught a glimpse of his smirk as he pulled away, ordering something for me since I gave no response.

"Jungkook, you said you have a girlfriend right? How did she react when you told her you had to move to Seoul?" Namjoon brought up, earning a noticable gulp from him.

I grinned and propped my chin onto my palm, intrigued by the sudden question.
"Yea kookie, what did she say?"

"Um..she uh.."he tilted his head to the side, an obvious tick he has when nervous. "She took it well actually. She understood my reasons, and we agreed to stay together and visit each other when we could."

"How cute! Do you have a picture of her? I want to see how pretty she is" Jin giggled. "What's her name?"

I smirked and tapped his knee with mine under the table. He glanced at me, allowing me to see the obvious fear in his eyes.
"What's her name kookie?"