eleven

"T-Tae..I..."

"I know, you didn't know. But now you do, so...t-that's the truth. He owns me Jungkook...I can never leave him completely" he fell to his knees and wailed.

I tilted his chin up and swept away the tears from his cheeks with my thumb. "I'm sorry tae..for everything. I-I was just jealous."

He nodded and hugged my waist, snuggling his face into my stomach. I chuckled at his actions and rubbed his back. "I'll kill him"

"What?" He glared at me.

I smiled and ruffled his hair, "I'm kidding. But he really should back off. Show him those hickeys from me and tell him to meet up with me if he wants to argue."

His lips curved up, brightening the mood and I grinned back. "Seriously?"

"Seriously." I replied. "You're mine Taehyung, if he wants you back, he's going to have to get through me first"

"Ew, that was corny" he giggled.

"Yea, sorry" I chuckled and lifted him up by his arms and held him close to my chest. "There's a lot you still don't know about me"

"I'm pretty sure I do.Jin hyung is my best friend, he's told us alot about you" he snickered.

"Like what!?" I panicked, thinking back to the various times I had been caught in the act of pleasuring myself to magazines, or when we had our slight arguments.

"I can't say,it's a secret" he whispered and positioned himself on my lap, keeping his arms wrapped around my neck

"Um yes you do have to say. They're secrets about me! What did he say?" I frowned and snaked my arms around his thin waist.

"Hm...you still own and play with your action figures. You fought someone at school because they said you were gay..oh, and my personal favorite, you like to wear Iron Man boxers!" He laughed and tossed his head back.

I frowned as a blush crept up along my cheeks. Just as I was going to defend myself, his phone buzzed on the nightstand.

He stretched his arm to grab it, still holding onto me. "Hello?" He answered.

I listened to a loud and obnoxious voice screaming through the phone, and I immediately knew who it was.

"Tae! Where are you? You said you would come to the party with me!" Hoseok whined.

I waited for him to respond, but he just stared down at his lap.

"I'm busy right now Hoseok, I'll just go to the next party with you. I promise"

"What? You said that last time! Just come to the party already! Jun is waiting!"

At the sound of his name, something inside of me snapped and I shook my head. Do something Jungkook...

I snatched the phone out of his hand and placed it on speaker, allowing hoseok to hear my lies.

"Babe, come back to bed.." I pouted quietly, making it seem like I was far away.