Episode 6

Celina was the first one to the Mission Control Center with the other Riders appearing seconds later. The woman had glanced at the other people in the room. Besides Dan and Rose being present, there was also Michael, a man with short blond hair who wore glasses and had the Kamen Rider Brave logo on his fleece, Henry, a man with long brown hair with glasses who had the Kamen Rider Baron logo on his fleece, and a man named Steven. Steven was taller than both Michael and Henry, being about 6 feet tall as well as having short yet curly brown hair with the Kamen Rider Knight logo on his fleece. Once the Riders had taken their seats, Dan began discussing the reasoning for their meeting. "Thank you all for coming, an alert has come from Columbus, Ohio. It appears to be Worm", stated Dan. Rose spoke up, "Your task is to eliminate all the worms in that area before they molt. Fortunately, the worms are currently in their Salis state, so you need not worry about them moving at above common speeds. Are there any questions?" Henry raised his hand, "If you don't mind me asking, why are you sending us and not any of ZECT Riders who are trained to the worms?" Dan frowned, "It's simple, if Jason or any of the other traitors make an appearance, the ZECT Riders with their loyalties tied to the UFE will apprehend them". Henry and Michael looked at each other, being somewhat pleased with the answer that was given to them. Celina, on the other hand, stood up and said, "Well that's incredibly stupid and a complete waste of our talents, if the worms molt we can't compete with that speed. Plus, I don't serve the UFE anymore, so I bid you guys all luck, you'll need it". Celina began walking to the door with the intention of leaving, but that plan was soon tarnished as a silver door slid shut, locking the Riders in that room. With a sigh, Celina turned around and saw Dan standing next to a wall containing multiple buttons that, as one may suggest, control the environment of the room. Dan looked at Celina disappointed and said, "The 3WA now serves under the UFE, therefore you serve under me". "What!", Celina said appalled, "We are an independent organization that does good and has not interfered with the UFE". Dan smiled, "Which is why it will make a great asset to our military". Celina was very much annoyed and angry with Dan's response and commanded angrily, "Open the door, Daniel". Dan's face went back to its usual seriousness, "Not until you calm down and figure out a plan with the rest of your team of knights". In a flash of adrenaline filled speed, Celina pulled the IXA Knuckle out of one of her pockets. Rose, in response, attached her Sengoku Driver to her waist, while Henry, Michael, Steven, and Dan all watched. "I really don't want to have to hurt you Celina", Rose said. Celina, looking a little saddened, stated, "I don't want to hurt you either". Dan calmly walked over to the panel of buttons, pushed the button that opens the door, and stated, "Think about it like this, if you walk out that door right now, you will be considered as one of the traitors the UFE must bring in, you'll be considered the same as Jason". A fire within Celina burned, she hated Jason, the traitor who constantly made a fool of her during sparring sessions and weapons training. Before Celina could think of her response, an alert sounded on the monitor of the room stating, "INCOMING MESSAGE". Dan quickly answered the call, it was the governor of Ohio. "Governor", Dan said, "What's the damage so far?" The man on the screen was a very sweaty and plump man who stated, "From what I've been hearing from my citizens, its mass chaos in Columbus. Please we need help". Dan looked at the Riders he called to the room and ordered, "Go! We will discuss the 3WA's future in the UFE later". Celina nodded as she, Michael, Henry, and Steven ran to the garage to prep their motorcycles.

The trip to Columbus, Ohio took around 20 minutes in total from the Riders' Headquarters in Seattle, Washington. The UFE has Jump Gates in every city of the World to ensure quick responses to emergency alerts. These Jump Gates utilize SHOCKER technology that Kamen Riders Ichigo and Nigo confiscated during one of their many raids post-WWII that allow for instantaneous transportation. Upon exiting the Jump Gate in Columbus, Steven took the lead of the group of "knight riders" as they rode to the rising smoke coming from the Worm's chaos. As the Riders got closer they were pleased to see that the Worms were still Salis, the group then got off their motorcycles and attached their belts. Steven looked at the mirror on his motorcycle and held up his advent deck and slid it into the belt that was generated from his reflection. Three mirror projections of the Kamen Rider Knight armor converged onto Steven, leaving a Bat-Knight-like figure standing holding his Dark Visor in an attacking position. Henry took out his banana lockseed and pressed the switch on the side, eliciting its activation sound, "BANANA". A circular zipper appeared 2 feet above Henry's head with it quickly unzipping showing a large banana from Helheim that began slowly descending towards Henry. Henry then attached the lockseed to his Sengoku Driver and began the transformation process by slicing the mechanical knife on his driver.

LOCK ON! COME ON! BANANA ARMS: KNIGHT OF SPE~AR

Where Henry once stood now stands a red warrior with yellow banana armor holding his Banaspear. Celina took her IXA Knuckle, pressed the switch inside of it with her left hand which triggered the "RE-A-DY!" sound, and slammed it into her belt causing the belt to exclaim "FIST ON!". A yellow holographic image of the Kamen Rider IXA armor appeared in front of Celina and merged with her, thereby placing her within the armor. The red eyes of Celina's helmet were concealed for less than a second as with a burst of heat she entered IXA Burst mode. Michael then activated his Taddle Fantasy gashat, which exclaimed, "TADDLE QUEST". The man then slammed the gashat into his Game Driver.

GASHAT! LET'S GAME! METCHA GAME! MUTCHA GAME! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?! I'M A KAMEN RIDER!

After the flash of light that concluded Michael's transformation stood a stout blue knight with yellow eyes and a small light-blue shield being held by his left hand. Kamen Rider Brave Lv. 1 held out his right hand summoning the Gashacon Sword to his hand. IXA looked at Brave and asked, "Don't you think that you should, I don't know, 'level up' so that we can be done with this quickly?" Kamen Rider Brave had to turn his whole body to face IXA and said, "There is no point in wasting too much energy for these pathetic, slow-moving creatures. If they decide to molt and become a bit more interesting, then yes I will 'level up'". Kamen Rider Knight took the lead and began moving forward as he pulled out a card from his advent deck located on his belt. "Enough Talk", Knight says as he holds up his Sword Vent card and places it into his Dark Visor, eliciting the activation sound of "SWORD VENT". Darkwing, Knight's advent beast, flies overhead and sends its lance shaped tail to the Kamen Rider and Knight charges forward. As the rest of the Riders charged into battle, Kamen Rider Baron stopped and turned around as he saw that more Salis Worms were flanking he and the team. "I don't have time for this", Baron exclaims as he slices the mechanical knife on his driver three times preparing his Spear Victory finisher. "BANANA SPARKING", the Sengoku Driver screams as Baron slams his Banaspear on the ground causing large yellow hard-light projections of bananas to erupt from beneath the ground destroying the flanking pests. Kamen Rider IXA took her IXA Calibur and sliced through two Worms with ease, but ended up getting separated from her weapon as five Worms tackled her to the ground. Brave saw IXA's unfortunate predicament and cut through the Worms above her with ease. "Thanks", IXA says as she reclaims her sword. Kamen Rider Knight then flips over them and shoves his lance into a Worm, killing it instantly. Within a minute, the threat had been dealt with and the Riders regrouped. "You see", Michael says happily as he turns towards IXA, "There was no point in using my higher power forms". Baron looks down and thinks for a minute, "This was way too easy, plus a group of Worms don't just spontaneously show up and cause chaos". Before Baron could express his concerns to the group, lightning bolts strike the Riders and explosions occur near them, causing them to fall to the ground in intense pain. The Riders look and see a total of 11 Worms: 10 were Salis, the other was a Sectio Worm. A Sectio Worm is a dark green Mantis based worm with scythes on its ears, shoulders, and left arm that is known for his shocking ability and acid bubbles. In a burst of intense speed that no one could keep up with, the Sectio Worm runs up and grabs IXA and spits into her helmet, causing acidic bubbles to melt away her armored helmet. As this is occurring, everyone else fails to notice that the other 10 Worms had been killed and, in a flash, the Sectio Worm flew off IXA involuntarily and landed 3 meters away. Everyone then heard what came next, "1, 2, 3, RIDER KICK", as the Worm erupted into green flame. "CLOCK OVER", then echoed throughout the area as the savior of the other Riders stood firm and unflinching. He, of course, was Kamen Rider Kabuto and as he turned to look at the other Riders, Kamen Rider Knight activated his commlink and said, "Dan, Jason's here".