Episode 2

The two Hopper riders looked at each other and had both decided that the best option for the both of them would be to leave before anyone got hurt, whether it be themselves or Kamen Rider Build. Build, while slow in his movement in walking toward the two other riders, was surprised by their lack of movement. "Um, you guys aren't going to try and run away or fight or something?" asked Build. "We don't want any trouble Andrew, we just wanted to deal with the Dopants and Greed and get out of here" said Trevor (KickHopper). "Yeah," said Elijah (PunchHopper), "Just because we left the UFE doesn't mean we're no longer Kamen Riders". "Well that's just not going to fly. I'm sorry but I have to ask you to give me your zectors and belts and to come with me back to Headquarters because you have to be punished for your desertion". Trevor and Elijah, unfortunately, couldn't see a way out of their predicament and Trevor looked at Andrew and said, "I'm sorry, but we're not coming back". Suddenly, both Hopper Riders pushed against the leg of their Hopper zectors, with the Belt screaming "RIDER JUMP". Trevor and Elijah both leaped high into the air and landed on the rooftop they started on earlier that night before the fight with the monsters.

"Dammit", Andrew said as he saw the two riders that were once in front of him land on a rooftop and smack the side of their belts that enabled them to move at superspeed. "CLOCK UP", is what the belts screamed as the two fugitive Riders ran into the night. Andrew tapped the side of helmet to access his commlink that all Riders in the UFE have. "Dan, it's Andrew, I just ran into Trevor and Eli, I'm going to try and chase after them, send OOO." Within a two second interval, Dan responded and said, "Alright, OOO is in route, do not let them get away, they must have some information necessary for finding the rest of the traitors". With the end of that call, Andrew took out the two fullbottles that were currently in his driver, inserted the Taka fullbottle and Gatling fullbottle, and turned the crank on his belt.

TAKA! GATLING! BEST MATCH! ARE YOU READY? TENKUU NO ABARENBOU! HAWKGATLING! YEAHHH!

The colors on Build's suit changed instantly from a red and blue design of a rabbit and tank motif to an orange and grey design of a hawk and gun motif, and with a large leap he took off into the air. Shortly thereafter, Andrew was joined by Kamen Rider OOO in his Tajador form and they split up and searched the city for the two Hopper Riders.

"Any luck so far Sean?" said Andrew. "No, I can't find any trace of them", said Sean (OOO). "Yeah, I can't find them either, their Clock Ups should have ended by now", said Andrew. "Dan, is the city-wide scanner picking up anything?" asked Sean. "Negative, there seems to be interference, which is odd since this software has the most up to date protection of all of humanity." "So, magic then?" asked Sean. "Yeah, Ashley gave me her letter of resignation today but failed to hand back her Wizardriver; so, expect some resistance in apprehending the traitors" replied Dan. The two flying Riders then rendezvoused on top of a shopping center and started to draw maps of the city in the rooftop's gravel. "Let's think about this for a minute", said Andrew, "If I were being hunted but felt some obligation to stay in the city, what would I do?" "Sean quickly stood up and said, "I would hide in plain sight, especially in a crowded area". That's when the two men quickly realized where they were standing atop of. Sean then said, "I'm going to make a call, be right back". Minutes after the call ended, what looked like a robotic bat was flying towards the two Riders. This bat is the Bat Shock, a digital camera that uses the power of the purified Bat Memory. "Thank you W!" said Sean happily. "What's that?" asked Andrew. OOO looked at Build and said, "this is the Bat Shock, its normally used by Kamen Rider W when they are hunting dopants or other monsters to do recon, but since they are off duty tonight I asked them if I could borrow this gadget." With that explanation out of the way, OOO sent the Bat Shock into the mall and it began taking pictures of every corner of the mall, including every single store. When the Bat Shock returned, Build and OOO went scouring through the hundreds of photos it took until they found one of two men sitting in the food quart. One of the men was short in stature and was a mix of Hispanic-Western Asian descent while the other was much larger and was a mix of African-Asian descent. OOO hit his commlink and said "Dan, we found them, but we will probably need backup". "Alright," said Dan, "I'm sending in the RiotTroopers to assist you, wait for them."