Episode 4

Trevor and Elijah were sitting at the food court trying to blend in and look casual whilst they keep an eye out for any people they know are in the UFE. Trevor couldn't help but feel as though he and Elijah were being watched and wondered if maybe they are waiting for a trap to occur to them. Elijah, on the other hand, felt as though through his cunning and his intelligence that the two men had escaped the danger and that they were in the clear. "This doesn't feel right", Trevor said. Elijah looked at Trevor and said, "We got away bro, I think you need to relax and be less paranoid". "You can't be so naïve Eli; speaking of naïve, have you seen Ashley yet?" asked Trevor. Elijah shook his head, "Nope, she said she would be here 10 minutes ago. What I don't understand is that she is supposed to be a master of magic, couldn't she just, I don't know, teleport here?" Trevor argued, "Maybe she doesn't want to attract the attention of Wizard or Beast?" Elijah nodded in agreement. Trevor's head perked up as he saw a blond man the duo once knew in the UFE walk toward them. "We got company buddy", Trevor said as both he and Elijah stood up from their seats. The blond man put his hands up and said, "Don't worry, I'm just here to talk". The three men then sat down at table. Elijah laughed, "The last time we talked to you Josh you ended up being punched into a wall, sorry about that by the way". Josh let out a slight chuckle, "Yeah, that happened. Listen guys, you know you have to give up and come back to headquarters, maybe I can get you guys back in with only minor punishments". "Jason is innocent!", Trevor asserted, "There is no way he would kill another Rider, much less a Rider that he cared about". Josh noted Trevor's heightened tone and said, "Let's just calm down guys, I don't want there to be trouble". Elijah looked up at the skylight, saw the TheBee Zecter waiting for the call of its master, and rose from his seat and stated, "Then you shouldn't have come here". Moments after that sentence was spoken, the Hopper Zecters leaped toward the table and to the hands of their masters, the two men then slipped the Zecters onto their belts.

HENSHIN! CHANGE KICKHOPPER!
HENSHIN! CHANGE PUNCHHOPPER!

Josh put his head down in disappointment tapped on his commlink and said, "Alright everyone, move in!" Within seconds the Shadow Squad ZECT troopers ran into the food court and aimed their wrist mounted guns at the two renegade Kamen Riders. Kamen Rider OOO and Kamen Rider Build leaped from the skylight to the ground with OOO carrying his Medajailbur and Build carrying his Drill Crusher. IXA and an army of Riotroopers came in from the main entrance of the mall and ran toward the commotion at the food court. The TheBee Zecter then came flying down to its master and landed on his Rider Brace; with two turns of the Zecter, Josh initiated the transformation sequence.

HENSHIN! CAST OFF! CHANGE WASP!

IXA looked at the Hopper Riders and said, "By order of the UFE and the 3WA, you two are under arrest". The two Riders looked at each other, laughed, said, "Yeah, that's not happening", and both hit the said of their belts. CLOCK UP! Those words rang throughout the mall as the two Riders were moving faster than any human could see. Josh couldn't let them get away, so he initiated his clock up, CLOCK UP! Now three Kamen Riders were moving at superspeed and began fighting. Josh's main concern was to incapacitate the renegades before something worse occurred; with that in mind, Josh (before going into Clock Up) instructed IXA, who could use her scanners to follow those moving at superspeed, to aim for the back of their knees. IXA took aim at where her scanners calculated PunchHopper to go and shot the back of his knee. CLOCK OVER! sounded throughout the mall as PunchHopper fell to the ground in pain. Before KickHopper could go help his friend, TheBee kicked him in his abdomen and he flew towards the window of a clothes store. CLOCK OVER! echoed as both riders returned to normal speed. Once he got up, KickHopper saw two purple gloved hands grab him and pull him into the reflection of the window, into Mirror World.