Eight

"What the fuck?"
----------

"Oh hey Taehyung Hyung " Jungkook, greeted. He then acknowledged the other confused boys surrounding Taehyung.

"Y/N?" Jimin's eyebrow cocked, "what's going on here?"

"Well Jimin Hyung," Jungkook got up deciding to speak for you.

He reached his hand out to you, intertwining your fingers together.

You were now standing with him.

Jungkook raised your intertwined hands, "y/n and I are dating now." He smiled, "isn't that great!"

Yoongi was already done with this whole situation, he just took a seat in his normal spot and drifted off to sleep.

Suddenly Taehyung grunted, jolting forward as if he'd been pinched.

You turned all your attention to him.

"Yes, that is great Y/N," He didn't sound convincing at all. "Maybe you and Kookie would like to join Lexi and I for a double date this week end?"

Lexi smiled and waved at you, but you didn't smile back.

You're not fake, if you don't like someone you let them know.

You saw the game Taehyung was playing though.

Jungkook has mentioned Taehyung was the jealous type, but he didn't mention what type of jealous type Taehyung was.

Based on his proposal you could tell that Taehyung was the kind of jealous that flips the script on you, playing your own game against you. As if you were the one who needed to be taught a lesson.

Your competitive nature completely silenced your reasonable nature as you accepted Taehyung request.

You were gonna make Taehyung wish he never chose Lexi over you.

You, Taehyung and Jungkook were just staring at each other, the boys' fists clenching and unclenching.

The other 4 boys noticed the tension, but Namjoon was the one to break it.

"Well it's great to have you back in the family Y/N."

They engulfed you in a huge group hug.

Jimin left momentarily to get Yoongi to have him join in on the moment.

Now all the boys were hugging you and Jungkook, but not Taehyung.

When you glanced at him you noticed that Lexi was basically digging her claws into Taehyung's wrist.

Taehyung wanted nothing more than to join the group hug, and just hug all his problems away but Lexi had other plans for him in mind.

The pair's hands disappeared behind Lexi's body, she caught you staring.

She sent you a smile that made your spine shiver, you turned your head focusing on the boys who were still showering you in their affection.

You were happy that you had the boys back,

but you know that you'll never be truly happy until Taehyung is yours.
///////

You went through the whole day without a struggle, people stopped paying any attention to you, now that you were 'off the market' it's like they were completely sure you won't be going after Taehyung anymore.

Ha, little did they know.

Jungkook and you never dropped the boyfriend/girlfriend act, you both had the whole school fooled.