Two

Kim Taehyung.
---------
After seeing him you were preparing yourself for Taehyung's fans to flock up right behind him, but they didn't. It was just him.

You didn't want to take any chances. You figured that they would find out where he is eventually, so you decided to leave. Not saying anything to him.

When you were about to pass him he grabbed your hand.

You look up at him, shocked, but also curious as to what he'd do next.

Just who exactly does he think he is?

"I'm sorry," He said.

You we're baffled as to why Mr. Popular was apologizing to you. You didn't want to waste his oh so precious time.

"For what?" You tapped your foot impatiently.

"Attending this school," your hand was still in his.

You understood what he was apologizing for.

"Yeah I bet you are," you replied, as you decided not to fall for his act.

"I didn't mean for this to happen, I don't want people following me around constantly, I don't want people dropping everything they're doing just to see what I'm doing. I'm sorry."

"You seriously don't like it?"

"I absolutely hate it, I get no privacy, and everyone's always on my case. I go home everyday with terrible head aches due to the screaming that surrounds me. I can't even stretch with out smacking a girl in the face. My friends stay loyal to me but it's hard for them to be around me, with all the girls. I can tell they're annoyed by it, and they have every right to be." Taehyung poured this all out to you, the sincerity in his voice is so real.

"What did you do that made you so popular?" You've always been so curious when it came to others' life stories, and it'd often get people mad. In remembering this you were prepared to withdraw your slightly intrusive question.

But before you could, Taehyung had already started explaining.

"I don't know really, well from what I over hear girls think I'm attractive, and guys think I'm cool. I don't agree with either of them."
Taehyung let out a restrained chuckle, dropping his head to stare at the ground.

You had been complaining from the beginning of the school year about how annoying Taehyung and his groupies were.

You weren't even thinking about how this must be affecting him, the one who was at the center of it all. It was your turn to apologize now.

"No, I'm sorry. I've been bitching about you to myself without knowing the whole story first." Rethinking about all the mean comments you've made about him, your stomach tightened in guilt and regret.

"Well thank you for hearing me out."

"But why did you feel the need to apologize to me though? I'm not the only student annoyed by you."

"It's the little things I pay attention to, so that glare you shot me earlier, I would pay more attention to that than if you were to slam your locker shut and curse my name or something. I would have ignored you. That's just the way I've always been."

"Oh" you replied, slightly, dumbfounded.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you always by yourself at school?"

It was Taehyung's turn to question you know. And even though it's only fair since you've been on his case the whole time, you couldn't help but feel like snapping at him for asking.