Ch. 2 Break In

*next morning*
*Chloe's POV*

I woke up to a creaking door. I looked at my phone and it read 5:26 am.
I got out of bed and grabbed my phone just in case. I looked around and saw my bathroom door was slightly open. I slowly walked up to bathroom and walked in. The window was open and a cold breeze came in which made me shiver. I heard someone down stairs walking so I ran into my room and locked the door and called Mikey.
(Mikey, Chloe)

Hey Chloe... Its like 5am... What's up?
Mikey! Please come over. Some one broke in and is on the first floor.
What?!? Okay calm down I'll be over in 5min.

Then he hung up.

I just sat on my bed sobbing until Mikey messaged me, saying he was at the door. I gave all the band members an extra key to my apartment. So when I heard the front door open and the sound of his boots, I began to feel safe.

When he came running to my room and knocked, I quickly unlocked it and hugged him.

"There's no one hear, Chloe."

"But the window and door was open and I heard someone down stairs"

"Maybe its just because you're anxious about living on your own, you'll get used to it sweet heart."

*time skip after Mikey leaves*

Later that day I found a note on my couch. I picked it up to read it but after I read it, my heart sank.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
I'll get you,
Very soon.