However, that didn't ease Sora's nerves. Sora's crush was starting to grow, but Riku already had a boyfriend. Right? Though Sora had never seen him, he didn't doubt it. Riku was attractive, his physical appearance and personality.

When the day was over, Sora waited outside the school. Roxas walked by, running a hand through his hair, Xion trailing behind him with a worried look. Sora noticed purple and red marks around the blond's wrists. Axel was right behind them, trying to talk to Roxas, but he was ignored.

Riku didn't come out until twenty minutes later, and groaned when he saw the brunet.

"Is there something you need?"

Sora frowned, and leaned against the wall.

"Yes."

"Talk then," Riku said, irritated.

Sora thought that something must've happened. Both his friends were in some kind of problem. Sora wouldn't pry though. That cold glare from Roxas was still fresh in his mind.

"It'll be a week," Sora told him.

"What will be a week?" Riku gave him a confused look, then realized what he was talking about. "Oh. That. Fine. That's fine."

Riku seemed a bit flustered. Sora raised an eyebrow, but didn't comment. Riku had known about thus before. Right? He pushed himself off the wall.

"I'll be going now. Unless you want to start now," Sora said.

Riku shrugged. He shifted his backpack on his shoulder, and looked at Sora.

"Sure. I don't mind," Riku finally answered.

"Is your boyfriend okay with it?" Sora blurted out.

Immediately, his face turned red. He started to wave his hands in front of Riku, apologizing about two times in one sentence.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. Of course you already talked, sorry. You wouldn't accept if he wasn't okay with it. I'm so sorry," Sora rushed out. "W-we should get going."

Sora started to walk ahead, and Riku watched him. After a few seconds, Riku laughed and shook his head. He really needed to set things right about that. Even if he wanted to see what kind of reactions Sora would have. Who knew what kind of rumors would start.

(H: I thought that it would be okay to end it here, but I decided to keep going. Just 'cause I won't write starting again from Tuesday to Friday. I'll give you extra parts!)

Sora noticed Riku was falling behind, so he stopped and waited for the older teen. When he reached the brunet, he hit his shoulder. Sora hissed, because Riku hit hard. His appearance didn't lie.

"I'll report you," Sora whined, while rubbing his sore shoulder.

"Yeah, whatever." Riku laughed.

Sora pouted, but joined him.

"Anyway, Akishima, where to?" Riku asked after he stopped laughing.

"First, call me Sora. That is my first name, and I'd like for you to use it," Sora told him, "and two, anywhere is fine."

Riku thought for a moment, then pulled him out of the school gates. The teacher closing them glared, and closed it. Very few students had left before them, and they received the same glare.

"Oops." Sora grinned sheepishly.

Riku rolled his eyes. He put his hand inside the pocket of his hoodie and looked for something. Sora watched curiously. Riku glanced at him, but didn't say anything. Riku pulled out a hair tie, and placed it on his wrist. He pulled up his hair, making sure it wouldn't tangle, and tied it with the hair tie.