𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Zacznij od początku

He'd never spoken up to his parents like that, the thought had never even came to his mind. But he's not just going to stand there as his parents talked about Jax like they knew everything about him. Because they don't, they're just judging him because of his past and he was tired of letting people doing that to him.

"Now, I have to go find Lydia," Alec changed the topic back to why he came here in the first place. What his parents think about his relationship with Jax could wait. He had more pressing matters to attend to.

Maryse sighed, knowing that once her son had something set to do, there was no changing his mind. "She's probably packing for Idris in your father's office. What she did–"

"Saved my life," Alec cut her off, not wanting to hear anything else his mother had to say about it. "So I should go thank her," he didn't wait around to see his parents reaction before he walked back to a waiting Jax.

When Alec rounded the corner to where he told Jax to wait, the werewolf immediately got up from his position on the floor. "On a scale of one to ten, how bad was it? Although from the look on your face, I'd say at least a twenty."

"Off the charts," Alec said with a sigh. "Yeah, I've never seen them so angry."

"Just give them time," Jax advised as they started walking along the hallway side by sude. "They can't possibly hold on to the anger that long, can they? It would drive them nuts."

Alec shook his head slightly, "But after what I did.. I don't think they'll ever forgive me."

"You don't regret it, do you?" Jax asked rather hesitantly, looking up at him.

"No! Of course, I don't," Alec quickly reassured him, grabbing his hand in his and slowing them down to a stop. "I'm just upset that my parents didn't take the news lightly—not that I expected them to, but I never regretted that kiss one bit."

Jax chuckled, he'd only needed Alec to say the word 'no' but what he said did made him feel at ease. He leaned up and kissed him, pulling away all too soon for Alec's liking, but the faint redness in his cheeks never failed to appear every time their lips touched.

"Good. Because I don't regret crashing your wedding either," Jax said with a smirk.

"Yeah, speaking of that," Alec cleared his throat, suddenly feeling all flustered from the kiss. He started walking again, but kept Jax's hand intertwined with his. "What would you do if I didn't choose you and still went along with the wedding?"

"Well, I haven't put much thought into it but something along the lines of getting Magnus to portal me all the way to Romania and move there to save myself from the embarrassment seemed about right."

Alec rolled his eyes playfully at his words and stopped when he reached the door where Lydia is supposed to be. "We should thank her," Alec said. "I mean, I can't imagine what she must be feeling right now but what she did for us—"

"Yeah, I know," Jax cut him off. "I mean, I know she arrested me and all, but at least she wasn't being a bitch at the wedding and forcing you to go along with it or something."

"She's actually a really nice person when you get to know her," Alec then let go of their intertwined hands to open the door and once he did, he immediately ran inside, seeing the blonde laying on the floor.