Introduction and Prologue

Introduction

Hello readers and fans of the Kamen Rider franchise. Today I bring you a story that I have been thinking about writing for 2 years now and I am excited to be bringing it to you all now. What I present to you is a whole new interpretation to the Kamen Rider lore, allow me to explain. The names of the Kamen Riders themselves, such as Kamen Rider Ichigo, Kuuga, Kabuto, Decade, etc. will remain the same but different people behind the armor with different origins. The powers of each of the respective riders will be the same as depicted in the various shows and other forms of media. The lore of this universe will be explained in the prologue of this story, but for now I am going to describe the setup of the story and how I will incorporate certain elements, such as the jingles for the different transformation devices. The story will revolve around two groups of Kamen Riders that are fighting each other due to a traumatic event occurring in the Kamen Rider family. I know this sounds like the rough plot of Marvel's Civil War Event, but I will be sure to take the "civil war" concept and make it unique. I also plan to make this story multiple seasons. As for the jingles of the transformation devices, they will be kept in and will be written phonetically and not translated, like what TV Nihon does sometimes when it translates a series.

I am now going to discuss the different Rider groups and how they are all incorporated together. As you will read in the upcoming prologue, all the known Kamen Riders belong to the central worldwide government known as The United Factions of Earth (UFE). An example of how the groups will be represented are the Advent Riders, which are the riders from the show Kamen Rider Ryuki. With this logic, the ZECT Riders are the ones from Kamen Rider Kabuto and so on and so forth. All the riders know each other and have interacted with each other at some point. To learn more, please read the prologue.

That is all I got to say for the time being, so I'll leave by saying that I hope you all like what I'm doing and if there are any suggestions please leave your comments.

Prologue

Towards the end of World War II, when the United States of America dropped the first hydrogen bomb "Little Boy", it did not make it to the ground, but instead exploded in mid-air as if something else hit it. 3 days later, the U.S. tried again with "Fat Man", but the same result had occurred, only this time the object that hit the bomb landed back on the ground and dusted off its red gloves. That object, was Kamen Rider Nigo (#2) and the first object that intercepted "Little Boy" was Kamen Rider Ichigo (#1). In this timeline, a group of Nazis traveled to Japan in 1942 and established the evil organization known as SHOCKER and with that came the development of the first two Kamen Riders. However, due to the intense radiation the two Riders had to absorb to protect Japan, the brainwashing that SHOCKER had done to the two men was gone and they rebelled and removed the Nazi element by 1945, the end of WWII. By this point in time the United Nations was just forming and the world had seen the heroic deeds of the Kamen Riders. It was put to a vote that the development of such superhuman combatants should be provided to each country to even out the odds if there ever came another war as great as WWII. This project was known as Project Sentai, but sadly it could not get off the ground until one of the scientists that helped the two original Riders rebel came up with the suggestion of creating more Riders to protect the entire planet. Dr. Sakata was his name and he mentioned how, through doing research with the Nazis and SHOCKER, he uncovered the truth that there exists alternate dimensions and alien forces that could invade our world at any moment and that only the unified power of the Kamen Riders could stop them. At that point in time, December of 1945 to be exact, the entire world united and became the United Factions of Earth, aka the UFE. This was done easier than expected because the fought of an advanced alien race or civilization attacking and controlling your planet is a lot scarier than your neighbor trying to capture your country.

After years of researching and finding more energy sources to power the transformation devices of the Kamen Riders, it became apparent that there would have to be immense training for new recruits and these recruits would have to start young, usually around the age of 10 are children selected to join the Kamen Rider program at the main HQ. Only some can become unique Riders, while some become generic Riders (i.e. Riottroopers, Kurokage Troopers, Ride-Players etc.) The known dimensions that have been found that have allowed for cultivation of Rider power are: Helheim, Mirror World, Game World, Worm World, and the Underworld. The first 15 Riders (Ichigo-J) to exist were thought to be unbeatable and for a time were, as they fought off the monsters from those different realms. Eventually, though, fighting for over 60 years takes a toll on the body, even with the slowed aging process. With the various scientific exploration teams scouring the new dimensions and across the Earth, new powers were found, and with these new powers a new Kamen Rider Head Council was formed. The council members are Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid, and the newcomer Build. It should be noted that Kiva belongs to race of beings from the Underworld called Fangires, a new race of vampires, and is only permitted to stay on the Main Rider Headquarters for a short period of time, due to voiced concerns of many of the residents. As of this point in time, there has been a death in the Kamen Rider Organization and it has led to a split in the Rider community. Will the Kamen Riders reunite as a peacekeeping force and protect the world, will they kill each other, or is there another threat pulling the strings?