The Wingman Disconnects

Start from the beginning

You smile, shaking your head. "I've got a thing with a...new friend." Then you point to the door and get the attention away from your whereabouts.

Jimin looks mortified as you start to walk backwards. "You sure you don't want a Biochem lesson?" he tries, and you shake your head with a giggle, leaving for good.

Staring at the open door, the boy closes his eyes and recharges himself. He thinks of anything he can, only to land on the last piece of advice given to him. Taehyung. "Don't ruin your chances like an idiot tonight. Whatever you do...don't be me." Don't be a moron like Taehyung, don't be a moron like Taehyung, don't be a moron like Taehyung, don't be—

"Hi," her voice whispers.

Fuck my ass! Jimin's eyes shoot open. He glances over at Pela who stands next to the now open door. He wonders how long she's been there, watching him struggle. Jimin purposely has his voice go deep as he says, "Hey," back and nods over at her. Real cool man, real cool.

She avoids his eyes at first due to her own shyness, but he doesn't catch it. There is no way he's going to look over to admire just yet. "Come in," she opens the door and he has his floating-awkward-hand shoved into his jean's pocket. The other holds the strap of his bag while entering. "Nice place," he comments, straight-voice activated. Pela giggles, "Yeah, well you've been here before." Fuck my ass again!

Back to him, she closes the door and that's the only minute Jimin gives himself to shamelessly check her out. He's aware it's a bad idea when dirty images of want cloud his frustrated brain. Blinking them back as if exorcizing himself rid of a demon, the boy makes sure not to look at her glowing legs. Instead, he focuses on her smile when she turns around to notice him. That doesn't help either. Now cute, cuddly, and sweet girlfriend-wished-images pop into his mind and Jimin's jaw loosens.

"I'm sorry if this is short notice but I've been really worried about the final exam."

Jimin stares.

Pela tries not to grow hot. It doesn't help that she wears a zip-up hoodie over her sexy nighties she so brightly thought was a good idea. Regretting it, she fails to unzip and seduce the boy as she says, "Let's study?"

"Y-Yeah," Jimin nods, tears his gazes away and places his bag on the couch nearest to him. "Let's start...did you happen to have test sheets or review sheets we could look at?"

"Yes," Pela chimes, starting to walk to the hallway. Then she does an awkward turn, acknowledges the man and points her finger in the direction she heads towards. "I was actually—I mean, we could study in my room...all my things are there, and it'll just be easier...?"

Jimin's deep voice abandons him. "In your bedroom?"

"Yeah, if that's okay with you?" She pulls a strand of curly hair behind her ear. Jimin only now sees her face and hair for what it is tonight. Up in a bun, her curly springs are tamed, her baby hairs, edges done down. A few strands escape, framing her face and the glowing of her makeup. The boy's left in awe all over again.

"Definitely."

She smiles when he blushes and tries to correct himself on sounding "too eager".

Jimin keeps his distance when behind her in the hallway. She stands infront of the door. He expects her to go in without turning, but to his lame surprise, she does and smiles up at him brightly when he walks into her. Against the door, Jimin knows he should move back but he doesn't. He just stares at Pela's eyes innocently gawking up at him. She moves her mouth to say something sweet about her room being a mess, but he doesn't hear it, eyes watching her lips move.