Only Ever Kissed

Chapter Fifteen

Your mouth opens, then closes. "I-I—"

Taehyung's lips curve into a smile, justifying how beautiful he is. You blink, watch the way his top teeth curl over the bottom of his mouth, and wish upon anything so he won't hear how wild your heart flutters. "Come on now," he urges, "Let's see the magic you pull."

"I—"

"Here," he says under his breath, holding one of his hands gently by your hip. You look down to his hand, then back to his face. The sudden closeness is what you heart notices yet again.

"What're you doing?"

"Teaching you some new things," Taehyung shrugs. While he casually nods at the bartender for another drink, he holds your other side, brings you closer to stand before him.

"Now...it all depends on what you're looking for?"

"What does that mean?" Such a question is hard to come out, his hands are still at your hips.

"As a woman looking for a man, flirting can come easy. Trust me."

"It's scary."

"What's scary?" Taehyung chuckles.

"Approaching a guy."

"Welcome to my world," he mumbles before shaking his hands at your hips. Your body shifts from side-to-side when he does, making you suppress a smile. That was a way for him to calm you down momentarily.

"But here we have it, the most difficult part is gone, and you've approached me—the man—now here's where all the interest stems in. If he eyes you in a way that's inviting, looks you up and down, shows an approach of his own through body language, you've got him around your finger already." Taehyung does everything he's mentioned. He looks you up and down, smirks, then shifts closer for a lean. His hands leave your hips, but the burning shelves itself at your cheeks. His stare is one thing you can't handle when looking away.

"You're shy."

"No, I'm not."

"Then why are you lookin' down at my feet."

You nibble your cheek, draw in a breath and stare up between his thighs. Planting a brave smile on your face, you look up and lean your body in for his. "I wasn't," you try, smirking only to have Taehyung's brows cock, "I was judging something else down there."

A shy tint follows the seductive smile you lapse on through time. Taehyung purses his lips from smiling when you place your hand hesitantly to his chest. The way you feel him over his dress shirt is not sexy. Like an amateur teenager trying to rob a high-security bank, your fingers tremble.

You see him holding back a laugh. Sighing, you pull back, gently shoving his chest. "See?"

"Hey," he says smiling large, "It wasn't that bad."

You glare while he chuckles, taking the new drink presented to him. Sipping from it, you watch the way his neck gulps down the liquor before feeling his breath waft to your cheeks. There's a bitterness to his mouth. Staring at Taehyung's lips has become a reoccurrence tonight.

"There something on my mouth?"

You blink. "N-No, no I was just—" Shutting eyes blink blink blink, then you close them again, "This is weird. Can we move on from flirting? It's made clear that I suck at it."

"You don't suck at it. Everyone can flirt. You just gotta find your own twist to it. You know that preachy, 'Be yourself' bull? Yes, well, it works to some extent." Taehyung cocks his glass to you.