Nine: Waking up with You

The light coming from the trapdoor above woke Cat Noir up. He didn't make much movement when he discovered Marinette, still sleeping on his chest, her legs holding onto his. He smiled at her cute snoring. Cat lay there for a while, staring at the ceiling, thinking, and occasionally looking down at Marinette. All he could think about was her, her smile, her laugh, her kindness, her beauty, everything. Hey lay there for an hour, enjoying every moment of the silence, with his girlfriend just next to him. He looked down at her clock. 9.12am. His eyes shot open. He moved his way out of the covers, while resting Marinette's head on her pillow. He kissed her forehead, not waking her up, wrote a note, then secretly went away.
Marinette slept long after he left. She woke to discover ruffled bedsheets and no one next to her. She rubbed her eyes and sighed, as she sat up. Tikki appeared out of no where.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty," she giggled.

"Morning Tikki," she greeted softly. "Where's Cat?"

"I think he left," she told her. "Wait here," she rushed to her desk and handed Marinette a note. Marinette smiled as she grabbed it. It read...

Morning Purrincess,

You were so peaceful I couldn't wake you to say goodbye. Sorry I had to leave, lost track of time.
I will see you soon, when you least expect it ;)

Love from

Kitty x

Marinette sighed as she put the note down, staring at the open trapdoor above her. She smiled.

"Until next time my kitten," Marinette said under her breath.
-

-

-

-

- (A/N) Hey, sorry for a short chapter. I just wanted to write what happened after that night so there wasn't any confusion. The next chapter we will skip ahead to a week's time (if you can piece up the pieces of the story so far, you might know where we will be next :) ) Thank you so much for 400+ reads, it means so much to me! Make sure to follow me for updates and vote and comment if you are liking/loving it so far.
The picture above is what I drew and is a little apology gift for the shortness of the chapter. Xx
Mwah 💋