Eleven: Adrien's Realisation

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Marinette questioned, staring into Adrien's emerald eyes as he looked at her.

"What?" he awoke from his daydream. "It's just so cute," he rubbed the back of his neck. She giggled.

"Well, we better get back before they start to wonder where we are," Marinette stood up and began walking. Adrien couldn't help look at her. Her earring sparkled in the moonlight.

"Well Purrincess," he said under his breath. "Or should I say, m'lady," he chuckled as he followed Mari.

The rest of the night went by so quickly, everyone dancing, taking pictures and laughing. It was coming to the end of the night when Adrien had an idea. He walked over to Mari, Alya and Nino.

"Sorry guys, I got a call from my dad, Gorilla is picking me up now, emergency," he lied. Everyone pouted.

"Aww Adrien, they haven't even announced prom king and queen yet!" Mari cried, giving him a hug goodbye.

"And before the slow dance!" Nino exclaim. He shrugged in response. Alya and Nino said their goodbyes and Adrien stepped outside. Where he couldn't be seen.

"What's going on?" Plagg flew out of his little pocket.

"You will see," Adrien grinned. "Plagg, CLAWS OUT!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's a real shames Adrien couldn't stay the rest of the night," Alya sighed. They all nodded in agreement. The night carried on when all of a sudden everyone stopped.

"Um, Mari" Alya nudged her. Mari turned to her, her back to the entrance.

"What?" she raised an eyebrow, when she noticed everyone had stopped to stare. All she could see was Alya smiling. Mari turned around and her mouth dropped. The sexiest thing Mari could dream of had just strutted through the door.

"Am I late?" Cat Noir giggled as all the girls started screaming. He walked straight up to Marinette.

"You're not even supposed to be here," she whispered, making him laugh.

"I saw Adrien walk out the door, leaving you, so I thought, how about I be your date for the last hour of your prom," he gave his devilishly handsome smile.

"UM MARINETTE!?" a girl called from the crowd. "Care to explain?!" Chloe yelled.

"Uhh, umm," Marinette stuttered, sweat slowly dripping from her brow. Cat Noir just smiled at her. The music continued to pay in the background and an announcement saved Marinette from her explanation.

"LAST DANCE! COUPLES GET ON THE FLOOR!"

Cat smirked again and stuck out his hand.

"Shall we?" Marinette stood there stunned. She hesitated, but took his hand and they followed Alya and Nino to the dance floor. Cat put his hands on Mari's waist while she put hers on his shoulders.

"Well this is romantic," he whispered as they swayed to the music.

"W-Way to make an entrance," Marinette smirked.

"Well, I thought it was the perfect meowment to surprise you," he laughed. "After all, you are my purrincess," he winked down at her, making Marinette's heart melt. She rested her head against his chest, making the whole room stare at them, mouths wide open. They could hear hushed whispers saying 'Cat Noir and Mari?' Cat Noir noticed. Making it clear to everyone that they were together, he kissed Marinette's forehead, making her close her eyes. That's when he made the move.

"I love you Marinette," he whispered. Marinette shot open her eyes and looked up at him. His kitty eyes shone in the light while her bluebell ones twinkled.

"I-I," she stuttered. "I love you too," her cheeks went bright red. Everyone in the room looked at each other and made little comments. Mari's and Cat's lips were inches away from each other. The same question went through their heads. Do we kiss? Before they could decide what to do, the song ended, making everyone cheer. Just as everyone was about to start partying again, Miss Bustier stepped up onto a little stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" she called, making the room go silent. "It is time... to announce the Prom King and Queen for this senior year!" everyone cheered at her announcement.
"It was close! Even with a late announcement!" she looked at Cat Noir and everyone laughed. "But this year's king and queen are..." They all drum rolled....

-

-

-

- (A/N ayyyyyy a cliffhanger for ya! 600+ reads! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!
Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting!
Please follow me for updates, and vote and comment
Mwah 💋)