Feel...

🙈 No song today couldn't find one. This is just a short filler chapter so I hope you enjoy it!

><><><><><><

   I walked into the school on a Monday. Yes the day everyone hates and sighed. Everyone was looking at me as usual but it was different probably because I didn't give two fucks anymore to wait outside like an idiot for class to start. Or maybe because they know what happened over the weekend... I coughed into my baggy black sweater and opened up my locker. I grabbed the things I needed and right when I was about to close it, someone else did.

   "Hey Bri!" Lucy said all jumpy and smiley.

   "Umm hey Lucy..." I said walking away from her.

  "You ok? I thought you'd be happy after we went to go see.." Don't say it, don't say it.. "May." I took a big sigh and slouched my way across the floor. Dragging out the "I" in I'm she said,
"I'm guessing things didn't go well..." I looked at her and gave her a small smile telling her that yes things didn't go well so can you please get off my balls...

   "Hey don't be sad I'm here for you now..." Lucy said side hugging me.

"You do realise people are starring at us..." I whispered.

"I do... And that's why they need to stop starring!" All of a sudden I saw everyone turn away and I looked at Lucy who had a fierce look but when she turned my way she smiled. I giggled and realised something.

"Why are you talking to me?" I asked.

"Umm can't I talk to one of the most amazing people ever? After all I do owe you a whole bunch. So I was thinking since I owe you, a part of me owing you is me taking you to see a movie..." she side eyed me while we were walking and I smiled.

   "Why... Miss Dove are you asking me out on a date?" I asked her making a shocked face and she shrugged her shoulders.

   "Maybe depending on what you want to do. I mean as friends of course."

  "Well let me see what I'd be doing today..." I paused and looked at my imaginary watch and said, "Well I was thinking about sleeping and being sad because May is avoiding me ... So Ms. Dove, it seems as though I'm free today."

  "Good cause I'd probably just sleep in bed when I get home."
   "What movie do u wanna see?" She asked me.

  "Umm any movie honestly I really don't care as long as it's interesting."

"Kay, let's head to class now..."

><><><><><><><

I haven't seen May all day! I shouldn't over exaggerate we don't even have these classes together... she should be at lunch though. Lucy told me to come sit with her and when we sat at an empty table from a far you can see her friends all mad and I still couldn't see May.

   "I know where she is..." Lucy said taking a bite of her apple. I quickly looked at her. Now I'm listening...

   "Where?" I asked in anticipation.

  "Not here!" She yelled out and started giggling. I slouched back and crossed my arms.

  "Asshole." I mumbled and laid my head on the table.

   "Aww, don't be sad... We'll have fun today."

*Skip to Movie Theaters watching Deadpool 2*

  I started laughing my ass off not caring that people were mad or listening. This guy is funny as fuck.

   The lights came on and soon everyone got up and headed out.
   "Did you like it?"

  "Of course! Thanks for taking me Lucy." I smiled at her and she smiled at me and I felt a weird feeling in my stomach but I ignored it.

   She dropped me off and I entered my house knowing my mom and sister are asleep. The moment I entered into my room I looked at my digital clock 9:30. I started taking my jacket off but something in me told me not to. So I put it all the way on and stormed out the door all the way to May's house...