Chapter 18- Extra Chapter: Night of the dance, second part

A light violet hand slid down his side.

Marco had the endorphins running through his body, although at a less frantic pace than ten minutes before. There was nothing to cover him, and he did not feel there was anything wrong with that, nothing to worry about. They existed, the bed and little beyond that moment.

"Why do not you put your head down?" He asked, suddenly, seeing that Tom was standing erect on one hand.

"Well, for this," Tom said, and pointed to his horns. "They do not bend.

"Are they hard?" He extended a hand, realized he did not know if it was something impolite, and looked the prince in the eye. The other nodded, and laid his fingers on the surface of the horns. They were hard and somewhat lustrous to the touch - they are soft - he smiled, amazed.

Tom moved, not entirely uncomfortable.

"And sensitive," he said, without turning away.

Marco's fingers stopped for a second, and then continued to stroke.

-As steel covered with silk ... Lacquered silk.

The demon let out a giggle, and the other boy looked at him, confused.

-Oh, you're adorable. You do not know what you say.

-To see, and why?

-There is another part of my body, and of your body, to which that description fits ... although only when it interests you.

A pair of red eyes narrowed, somewhat embarrassed, but did not move away from his three eyes. The hand went to his face, drawing the outline of his chin with the tips of his fingers.

-Look, you're growing a beard.

"Really?" Marco rubbed his chin, and found that it was not as smooth as before. "Good," he said, smiling a little. "And now it will not grow until it floods the house.

- Magia in between?

-Yes. But we survived.

-I would like to ... exchange tactics.

- Tactics?

-Peleas in a different way than I have been taught. In addition, you have wings, and that is a great advantage that few demons have, especially with your intellectual level. It could be a good cultural exchange.

The light violet hand went back to his side.

-After all, he has done wonders with you. From here, "he pointed to the chestnut head," up to here, "he pointed to his hip," up here. "He pointed to his feet.

-You have not touched my feet.

"So, do you want me to touch your feet?" He asked, smiling coyly.

-If that is what you want...

-For that we should continue. Tell me if you are ...

Marco got up and put his arms around Tom's waist, to join his lips. Slow, sweet and passionate. Tom moaned his approval and returned the kiss, smiling.

"I'd like to be inside you," he said, looking into his eyes, and when Marco nodded, he kissed him again, and let the lilac hands walk through his warm body.

He settled closer to the headboard, full of pillows, taking Marco with him, sitting him on his lap. The other boy, somewhat nervous, stroked his side with a somewhat trembling hand. Tom stretched out a hand, Marco did not know where, while he kissed him with a hand buried in brown hair.

He broke the kiss, Marco went after him, but the prince looked at him, and Marco waited, confused.

-If you want to stop ...