Chapter 9- Agitation

-I breathe.

Tom tried to breathe, and his chest rose and fell several times. Marco felt him tense and hot, and saw that one of his hands clung, trembling, to the sheets. He felt the perspiration dripping, despite the snow that fell on the other side of the apartment window. Slowly, he lowered his head and kissed the demon's neck.

"Tell me what you want, Tom," he said, his voice breaking. Self-control Self-control Self-control

"To you," the demon said between gasps, and Marco smiled in the gap between his lover's shoulder and neck.

Do you want me to move?

-S ... yes.

-Tell me when.

He felt the body beneath him relax, along with a rush of energy that reached to the tips of his wings, making them flail. Tom's interior was a delicious torture, and he was hungry for more. He slid one of his hands, which was to the side of the demon's torso, towards one of the pale legs, and lifted it until it was over his shoulder. He kissed her, feeling how the change in the angle made the boy tremble beneath him.

-Marco...

Tom's expression was of desire, of hunger, of more ...

.-.

Marco woke up perspired.

He took his pillow and covered his head with it, wishing that those images would disappear. He cursed those dreams under his breath. At least they had made him verify that his reproductive system was functional, despite the absence of bones in certain important male areas and the advanced of his transformation.

Their wings tinkled, remembering that sensation in the dream. Marco let out a sound between grunting and moaning, attenuated by the mattress and pillow. I was so happy that Tom was not like that demon in the shape of a triangle, that he could enter your dreams or something like that. He tried to breathe deeply several times, until he was convinced that his problem was not going to be solved alone.

He only hoped that his mother would not ask anything about the speed at which his box of tissues seemed to be emptying.

.-.

-Marco, you do not have a good face today.

"I just did not sleep well last night, Star." He tried to concentrate on his breakfast. He needed to be nourished in order to be functional ... not in that way, no, that had already proven that everything was in an optimal state of performance. He let out a moan, his face hidden in his hands.

-You know, we could go make a snowman. Tom says ... - pause -Oh.

-Oh?

-Marco, why are you so tense?

-I'm not tense. Nothing at all. I'm quiet. Only tired. That. Nothing else.

-You know ... the Mewbertad may not be something at one time ... Sometimes it can lead to side effects ... like having dreams something ... "interesting" - pause -Wow, Marco.

-Please, someone kill me- laying aside his cup, the boy hid his face in his crossed arms, trying to merge with the table.

-It's something natural- Star said it with too much joy in the voice.

-That's what you say because you're one of those girls who likes boys.

-And if there are two, better- the boy observed the radiant smile of the girl and moaned -Oh, come on, Marco. I am one of the only two people who can know what you are going through. And, unless you want to ask Tom ...