Chapter 2- Visiting a prince

- Give me the wand!

Marco dodged a red claw that was very familiar to him, and kicked the lobster. He had already had the wand in his hands, and he did not want to see what the crustacean monster was capable of. He left the monster behind and went to the two-headed one, while Star threw her poisonous glass cupcakes at the hen-monster.

-Ludo! Come for her, you rude boy!

A palm connected with his back, and Marco went flying through the air. And that's why, because he was above ground level, he could catch something strange in the distance.

A flash of rose with horns.

The bewilderment lasted as long as the momentum lasted before reaching zero, after which it began to fall, and again into the claws of the monsters. He fell on top of what appeared to be the stem of a daisy, causing it to fall on another blue monster, and saw that Star had Ludo controlled. Too much controlled.

"Stop!" Said the little creature, grinding her teeth. He opened a portal and urged his henchmen to enter. "You'll see, Star Butterfly. Someday your wand will be, mine! - ended, entering the portal, which disappeared.

-Well, Marco- the girl said, smiling -An attempt more than Ludo of ... - she was silent for a few seconds -What happens?

-I think ... that I saw Tom over there.

-Tom? Here?

-Well ... I think he said something to come for a while, or something like that. Remember?

-Great! We will have more exciting adventures! - Star said, smiling from ear to ear and hopping in the place.

Marco knew that Tom was going to cause things. Problems, probably.

.-.

The city was not, by far, one of the largest or most luxurious of that planet, but Tom did not care much. It was temporary, something with an expiration date, and he had made some modifications to the hotel suite, the one on the top floor. He was a prince, after all.

When his servants finished packing their luggage, Tom dismissed them and stood watching the city below. A flash of magic caught his attention, and he was not surprised to discover what it was. And if it was happening, then he was there.

With her.

Caress the rabbit, caress the rabbit, see how cute it is, and calm down.

And then go and see what happened.

Go see if it has already happened.

.-.

"Marco, where did you learn that from?" Star asked, smiling.

-What what? - the boy asked, not understanding.

-You told a monster a single sentence, and left, alone. I would have liked to kick his ass, but it was not necessary, and I thought it was not nice to go and kick his ass if he left.

"Really?" Marco remembered the battle, and remembered it. He had said something to Manos de Bola de Pinchos, something that came naturally to him at that moment. And Pincho Ball Hands had been staring at him for a second, and he had left the battle outside. "I think I remember it.

-And how did you do it, how did you do it?

-Well ... the truth, I do not know. It was as if he knew it was something that was going to make him leave ...

He felt the heat before seeing it.

They looked to one side, and they saw Tom, frowning, surrounded by what looked like a layer of ... color. Color that made her skin look a little pink, her hair a little redder, and her horns and third eye seemed somewhat transparent.