Chapter 12- Masquerade

-Marco does not come back yet- Tom said, feeling nervous.

-It does not take so long to go to the bathroom, usually- Star said, something uneasy.

-I think I'll go find him.

- Why do not I?

-Because, Star, if he's still in the bathroom ...

-Oh Right- the girl moved, restless-Go, go.

Tom left the room after asking one of the maids where the men's room was, and if there were more than one. Only one for the whole ship, he said, and it was there, feeling uneasy. I had the feeling that something was not quite right there.

"Marco?" The boys' room was small but luxurious, and full of mirrors. He noted that none of the three bathrooms was occupied. When he reached the end, he turned around and saw Mr. Snow enter.

"Something wrong, boy?" He asked, his voice set to "charming."

-I do not find someone.

- How did it look? Maybe I've seen it ...

-He ... he was disguised as a mariachi skull.

-Oh, yes, I've seen it. He went to the main room with my son. I suggest you do not bother them, they have the right to privacy.

Tom looked at him, feeling something was wrong, really bad.

- Where are you? - The adult just smiled and went into the bathroom, looking up and down as if the devil was exposed in a market. He did not like it at all. Where did he go?

-Third door on the left. Celestial frame.

Tom thought he was going to stop him, or do something to him, when he passed by the adult, but Mr. Snow just smiled. He counted the doors as he went through them, feeling that there was something wrong happening, something urgent. Star remarked his loyalty, his friendship, the way he loved his loved ones, and Tom knew, he knew, that Marco was not the kind that played with people's hearts. There was something wrong happening there.

He arrived at the door with a celestial frame. He tried the handle and opened it with a click, giving way to a dimly lit room. He fumbled for the light switch, until someone pushed him hard inside, closing the door with several latches.

-Why can not you leave my son alone? Does he not deserve some happiness?

Tom turned around, outraged. I had no time or desire to endure such a thing. Something was happening to Marco, and he could not waste time with that man, who had put aside his good-natured face.

"Why do not we ask Marco?" He snapped, feeling that he was about to invoke his flames. Marco was not like that, he did not behave that way.

Mr. Snow's smile widened.

-Try-pointed to a wall in the room -Look to see how it goes.

Tom felt an apprehension that closed his chest, a need to get out of there and go to Marco as soon as possible, and something pulled him to that window. A submarine window, round and riveted to withstand large amounts of pressure. At first he only saw water, until something that he identified as a sofa floated down his field of vision.

Wrong.

Bad, terrible, his chest hurt and something pulled him up, towards something that was ... no, that it did not move anymore. Something I could not see. Something that was not going down, leaving behind a trail of bubbles, something that was not dressed in mariachi and something that definitely does not ...

It was as if they were pulling their hearts in all directions at once.

That pain was something he had not felt before, ever, and felt that his legs were weakening. But even without the blow of the vision on the other side of the glass, the blow of ice and snow at the nape finished knocking him out.