The Agreement

i pull into a spare car park at mystic falls highschool. hoping out of my car i put on my black aviators and head towards the entrance. as i am walking the front yard begins to quiten down and only a few whispers can be herd thanks to my vampire hearing. mostly its just girls begining to bitch about me but the ocasionaly statment about my looks can be heard from the obnocsious jocks. i imediatly head towards the office and compel myself a schedule. once reaching my locker i begin to retreve the books i will require for first period. shuting my locker door i come face to face with my least favorite brother.

"what are you doing here?"

"wow stef i thought we covered this at the house. im simply here to live a normal human life, which last time i checked involved going to school."

"you, a normal human! ive never seen someone more opposite of those words. well beside damon. so why are you realy here? you hate school, your always gooing on about how its so obscured to be learning about things that you witnessed. so why now have you suddenly decided to come?"

"im over it stef. im over being alone, being away from you and damon. i may enjoy ravishing myself on humans life once in a while but there is nothing i care about more then my family. you now that family before instinct."

"always and forever. i get it, but your never going to able to not hurt someone in this town and i wont let that happen."

"stef i can use blood bags im not and animal. i can control myself. but if you keep harrasing me i may just have to let myself go."

looking up at stefan we are both leaning against the lockers and i can see in his eyes that he is contemplating wether or not he can trust me.

"fine, you can stay. as long as you promise not to hurt anyone in this town. that means no feeding,no compeling and deffinately no killing. are we clear."

"crystal. but lets get this straight you so much as interfere with my new life in anyway and i will not hesitate to rip this town apart. do we understand brother? you may be older in age but i am twice as strong as you and ten time more agressive.. so dont push me."

stefan gives me a nod before turning and walking towards his class. i head towards my first class as my normal human self.

A/N - so i wrote like half a chapter then my computer died so i had to rewrite it all. tell me what you think. thats if there is anyone reading this. i think i am the only person who has read this story and that sad haha xox COMMENT/VOTE