I'm A Tough One

Waking up I get out of bed and go into my bathroom, taking a quick shower to wake me up. I walk out and put on a pair of white shorts and a blue zebra patterned shirt, as it is supposed to be a warm day. I put on a pair of white low cut converse and walk down stairs into the parlour to find Damon, Stefan and Elena already in a heated conversation.

"So as you are Elena Gilbert, you will be in charge of getting the journal."

Damon points towards Elena.

"What journal?' I ask.

"Jonathan Gilberts journal. Hopefully it has the were abouts of Emily Bennets grimiour." He replies.

"And you need that because?"

"Because we agreed to help Damon get Katherine out of the tomb." Stefan says.

I cross my arms and look at him questioningly.

"Why would you do that? And did you forget about the other 27 vampires?" I ask raising my eyebrow at him.

"No. They die. But it's eathier help Damon and get him and Katherine out of here quickly or he's just going to try and open the tomb anyway by himself which would result in alot of people dieing."

"And that is obviosly a problem for you. You know people dying." I say pouring myself a glass of blood.

"Yes it is. Do you not have any regard for human life?" Elena asks.

I walk over towards her so that I am a few inches from her face and look directly into her eyes.

"No I dont Elena. Cause I am a vampire. I feed on humans to survive. My only regard for them is what temperture there blood is when its sliding down my throat." I sneer at her.

She stands there frozen with fear, as I go to brush a strand of her from her face. With a 'inocent' look on my face. Just as my hand is about to touch her I feel I grip on it and Stefan is in my face.

"Leave her alone Emalia." He says calmly. I dont remove my eyes from Elena but my hand moves in rapid speed to Stefans throat and in less then a second I have him pinned on the wall.

"Don't ever tell me what to do. We both know that I am ten times stronger then you and twice as mean as Damon. So if you ever lay a hand on me again, I will chop of your hands and feed them to the crows. Got it?" I sneer at him, as i slowly tighten my grip on his throat he begins to claw at my hands to get them to release.

"Let him go Em." Damon says calmly from behind me.

I throw his head back against the wall before releasing him and he slides down the wall gasping. Elena is by his side in a instant and checking to see he is okay.

"He's your brother." She says looking up at me shocked. "You are a moster."

"At last. Took you long enough to figure it out." I say before turning around and walking out the door. I get into my car, and just as I am about to drive of I recieve a text from Jeremy.

*Hey, wanna play pool at 'The Grill'? x*

*Be there in 10? x*

*See you soon. x*I smile to myself and drive of towards 'The Grill'.

Pulling into a car park I turn of my car and head inside I look around and notice Jeremy isnt here yet. I notice Tyler begin to walk up to me and instantly grimice.

"Emalia Salvatore." he says with a cheesy grin.

"Tyler lockwood. How did you find out my name?" I fake smile back.

"Caroline."

"Right the blonde one. Well im actualy waiting for someone, so if you don't mind walking away. I can already smell the idiocity radiating from you."

"Your a tough one aren't you?" A says looking me up and down.

"Oh you have no idea." I say with a strait face.

"Leave her alone Ty." A bus boy says from behind him.

"Whatever. I was just trying to be nice." He says raising his hand in surrender before walking of towards a group of guys in the back.

I turn towards the busboy, He has blonde hair and striking blue eyes. The pretty boy look.

"I could've handled that myself."

"Yer I know. But I could also see you loosing your patience and Tyler doesnt always know when to quit." He says smiling.

"Well thankyou...?"

"Matt. Donovan." he says extending his hand out to me.

"Emalia Salvatore." I say taking his hand and shaking it.

"Salvatore? As in Stefan and Damon?" He says pulling away.

"Unfortunatly yes. There my brothers."

"Wow. Yer i can see it." he says nodding

."See what?"

"The resemblance. Your all so, mysterious and perfect looking."

"Thankyou, I think." i say with a slight laugh.

"Well I best get back to work. It was nice meeting you." He says walking away.

I walk over towards the pool tables, to save one so that when Jeremy gets here we can play. Just as I am setting the balls up on the table I feel arms go around my waste. Before I can throw the person of me, I pick up there sent and smile to myself. I turn around, to come face to face with Jeremy. His arms remain around my waste.

"Nice of you to show up."

"Yer, yer. I had to get a lift from Jenna cause Elena had already left."

"Ok. Your forgiven." I smile up at him.

He smles down at me before letting go and walking over and grabing a pool que. He hands one to me and gets one for himself.

"Are you ready?" He says.

"Are you ready to get your ass wooped?" I smirk at him.

"Fat chance. I am the king of pool."

"Bring it, Mr Gilbert." I wink at him.

A/N: I feel like im on a role with these updates. :)

Its so much easier to write now that I have my computer back. So much easier then on my tablet.

xoxo

VOTE/COMMENT