So many events, so little time.

I pull up to the boarding house and turn of my car before hoping out and walking inside. My brothers are now were to be seen, but that doesn't bother me cause all I need right now is some hard liquor. I walk into the parlour and poor myself a glass of scotch, and moving to stand in front of the fireplace.

"It's a bit early for that don't you think? even for you." Stefan states from behind me.

"yer well, I have always been known to bend the rules."

"What happened?" he asks walking further into the room.

"I don't want to talk about it."

A silence falls over between us before Damon walks in and pours himself a scotch. I turn around and take a seat on the couch.

"And you wonder were I get it from?" I state to Stefan.

"Get what from, who?" Damon asks taking a seat opposite me.

"nothing." I shake my head at him. "But why don't you tell me what I missed before I arrived?" I say leaning back.

"So many events, so little time." Damon states.

"What you mean like, you killing Zach, or turning Vicki, or killing Lexi." Stefan says taking a step towards him.

"you killed Lexi?!" I ask shocked.

"Hey, he killed Vicki." Damon points to Stefan. 

"But I wouldn't of had to if you hadn't turned her in the first place." he sites back.

I raise my eyebrow at there bickering because from the sound of it they have had this conversation before.

"OK, I get it. your both to blame. Anyway, is that all?"

"Elena's adopted. Its how we figured out that she is the doppelganger. But best news of all, Katherine's alive." Damon states.

my eyes widen in shock and for a second I think I must of herd him wrong.

"How?" I say dumbfounded.

"There was tomb underneath the church and Emily seeled Katherine in that tomb protecting her." Damon says.

"Yer along with the other 27 vampires." Stefan adds.

"wow." I say still slightly shocked. "well you two have fun trying to get her out and I'm just going to go to my room." I say getting of the couch.

"aren't you going to help?" Damon asks standing up behind me.

"no. I have no necessity to see that attention seeking, manipulative little bitch ever again. so what ever your plan is count me out." I smirk back and walk out and up to my room.

'Katherine's alive. holy shit. I mean I don't obsessively hate her but I also don't like her. she broke my brothers hearts.'

I through my phone on my bed and just as I was about to walk into the bathroom it goes of, signalling that I have received a message. it's from Jeremy and part of me wants to put my phone back down and walk away the other is calling me to open the message. unfortunately I go against my better judgement and open the message.

*hey Emalia. I'm sorry for the way Elena reacted today. she can be a little over protective but I can assure you that I wont let her get in the way of us. xx*

A smile is brought to my face, I don't now if its from the, wont let it get between us, or the xx.

*its fine Jer. I understand she means well. xx*

I place my phone on the bed and walk into my bathroom. walking out I hear someone rush up the stairs and Damon comes to a stop in my room. he stands still for barely a second to speak, "Elena rang, a vampire has been invited into her house." and then he is gone.

My heart stops as I realise that Jeremy is that house to, which means that this vampire has free access to him. I race downstairs and into the car just as my brothers get into Damon's car and we all speed of to the Gilberts house. On the way over I realise how true Damon was when he said so many events. it just feels like one thing after another with this town.

A/N: so I would've had a double update for you but I just got my computer back from getting fixed so my dad to it to work today to put all my old programs back on.

hopefully I will get another chapter done tomorrow, maybe even two.

I have so many dot points all organised on what they are on, I just need to actually put the info into chapters.

xoxo

VOTE/COMMENT