Teen Romance Movie?

I race inside the house and up to my room. Throwing open my wardrobe I search for an outfit for tonight. I decided on a red and black zig zagged dress, black belt, paired with black sheer stockings, black pumps and my leather jacket. Placing my outfit on my bed I walk into my bathroom and shower.

I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. Walk out into my room and put my clothes on. For my hair I settle for combing it through and leaving it out, letting it sit in my natural curls. I apply a little foundation and do a smoky eye look.

Grabbing my black clutch I throw my phone and some money in it before walking downstairs.

"And where do you think you are going dressed like that young lady?"

I stop walking and turn, only to come face to face with Damon.

"Out." I smirk.

"On a school night. Tut, tut little sis."

"Come on 'D', I know more stuff then all those teachers combined."

"Well where are you going in such a hurry and dressed so ravishingly, might I say?"

I bite my lip and nervously scratch my arm. Looking down at my feet, I dread answering him. You see Damon has always protected me as if he were a brick wall. No one got near me without his say.

"Maybe I shouldn't be asking where you're going, but rather who with?" he says and I know without looking at him he is smirking.

"That's none of your business." I look straight in his eyes.

"It's Jeremy!" Stefan yells from the parlour.

I scoff and death stair him.

"When did you get home?"

"Don't try and change the subject Emalia. Little Gilbert, hey?" Damon says.

"Do not try and mess with my friendship, either of you." I point towards them both.

"Wouldn't dream of it Sister. Think I might just sit back and watch. You know? Like a teen romance movie." Damon says walking away.

"There's no romance." I turn on my heals and stomp out the door.

"Remember what I said early Em." Stefan says behind me.

"Shut up!" I yell back slamming the front door behind me.

Getting into my car and I can hear my brothers laughing at my response inside. This brings a smile to my face as I drive of towards The Grill.

A/N: hey guys. look double update. next chapter has the, Date?

do you guys think its a date? or will Emalia walk away? Tell me what you guys think might happen.

love you, xoxo

Emalia's outfit is attached.

VOTE/COMMENT