morning welcome

i was awoken by the sun streaming through my curtains. checking the time i realised i only had a few minutes to get ready for school. but lucky for me im am a vampire and so i super sped around my room. putting on a purple and black corset/vest, black akinny jeans and knee high black boots with a small heal. i walked out of my room along the hall and down the stairs. to only come face to face with my lovely older brother.

his eyes look like they are staring into my soul and before i can open my mouth to speek he beets me to it. "where do you think you are going in such a rush?" walking towards him i fold my arms across my chest before sneering back "now now stef, its monday and last time i checked thats a school day. so where else would i be going?" i give him one of my famous grins, before patting him on the chest and walking around him. "school? you are going to school? you couldnt last two seconds listening to me try and teach you how to ride a horse. what makes you think you could spend 5 days a week, surrounded by pig headed, smelly, over induldged teenages? beside i thought you where suppost to be a cool sister?" damon said as he walked from the parlour a glass a scotch in his hand.

"yer and im not letting you neer any people in this town that you could possibly threatern, or kill. i will not allow you to harm anyone, emalia." sneered stefan. glansing between my two brothers "now now brothers. we all now i get what i want. and right now i want nothing more then to go to school, live a normal life and spend time with my only not so living relatives. so if you both dont mind, im going to be late for my first day of school." i turn and walk with my head up out the door without aaiting for there reply. hoping into my red mustang i drive out the driveway and towards my new school life.

A/N- ok so i dont actualy think anyone has read this but me. anyway i am deeply sorry for taking so long to update. but i got a job and i work realy late shifts. so i will try and update more often. xx