4| The Told and Untold Feelings

This chapter is dedicated to angelgimony my friend and supporter

-------------

Eugene's point of view

Two weeks later....

The whole day went quickly.....I woke up early and the night shift was replaced by the day shift.....

The border condition were still tense....the war might start anytime....and god knows how long it will last.

Due to the alarming condition...the borderline must be patrolled and guarded every moment....that too attentively.

During the whole day I was looking after the various positions of the soilders....and also the food supply we had...it was sufficient.

It's been like two weeks since I arrived here. I have been constantly in touch with Love by messaging and sometimes calls....

Finally I pluck up the courage and asked her if we could have dinner today.

She said that I was always welcome to have dinner.

I have been talking to her so much...I got to know a lot about her lovely personality...and how kind she is ...and she has so many qualifications and is really educated....I'm so amazed by her.

It's like the more I get to know about her...the more curious I get....it's never ending attraction....hence maybe love...as it is growing only stronger.

The whole day... secretly...I was looking forward to meet Love....but I must focus on work too....and surprisingly... thinking about Love motivated me to do my job nicely.

As the sun fell and the moon took over...I texted Love if she was free for dinner.

She said yes and that she was eagerly waiting for me to come.

My heart fluttered Instantly at her reply.

She is doing such magic that when once I was shouting at a soilders for his carelessness...her text came and I just smiled like an idiot.... forgetting about scolding...and sent the officer off by a sudden kind explanation....his face was giving the ' what the hell happened to him ' expression.

I headed towards the camp...meant for doctors...I was still in the military uniform.... just lost in my thoughts...I didn't even realise I was at the entrance of the camp.

And I stood there thinking what the hell am I supposed to say to love.

' how about hey love ....nice day'

' idiot it's night' my mind interjected.

' yeah right...how about.....you look very beautiful this evening miss brown'