21. Airplane

(Your POV)

"Come on Tae... You need to pack your stuff!" I sighed, rummaging through his closet. "Why do you have so many clothes?"

"Meh." He said, scrolling through his phone.

Annoyed, I threw one of his ties from his precious collection at him. "You know what? I'm not helping you. You can pack this yourself."

I was about to turn the door knob when someone pulled me back.

"What are you doing?" I frowned. "Regretting your actions already?"

"Don't leave me..." He whines.

I shook him off, still a bit annoyed with him.

"Y/N?" He does some aegyo, begging me to look at him. Finally, I laughed because he just looked too ridiculous.

"Fine, I'll stay but you'd better pack your bags." I wagged a finger at him.

He nods dutifully and walks into his closet.

"Does this look good on me?" He waves a shirt in front of himself and looks in the mirror.

"Yeah. It's perfect." He can rock anything, even if it was a banana suit.

It's kind of unfair. Because how can someone be so handsome?

"Y/N?" He called me, startling Mr out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"I've been calling you several times. What's going on in your mind?" He folded up the shirt, tossing it nearly into the luggage.

"Oh, I was just thinking about how unfair it was that you looked so perfect." I said bluntly then blushed, realising how inferior I sounded.

He clicked his tongue, walking to me and giving me a hug. "Sheesh... You..." He smiled. "You're so adorable, it's driving me crazy."

Me? Adorable?

"You're beautiful. So what if you're living with us? It doesn't make you any less beautiful than any of us."

What?

"You know, I've been watching you for a long time... You shouldn't be feeling inferior. In fact, you're too good for me." He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"That's a lie. But... Thank you." I said why my before looking at him again.

Then... I did something I never did before.

Quickly pressing my lips onto his, I immediately ran out of his room. Should I have done that? That was so embarrassing!

Squealing inside, I decided to calm myself down for a while.

...

"What? Y/N kissed you?" Jimin shouted, almost a bit angrily.

Was he jealous?

"Tell him, Y/N." Tae crossed his arms, looking smug.

I nodded innocently. "It was my first kiss."

Jungkook spat out his water at Tae's face. "You!"

"She was the one who volunteered!"

"Princess, is that true?" Jin said, sounding a bit hurt.

"...Yeah."

Everyone glared at Tae murderously.

"Don't kill him! I'll give all of you a kiss... Okay?"

Immediately, they were all soothed. Crossing their arms, they waited impatiently, one eyebrow raised.