23. Hotel

(Your POV)

Or so you thought.

One hour before the plane landed you discreetly returned to your seat, for fear of being caught. Thankfully, most people were too absorbed by what they were doing to notice.

The moment the plane's wheels hit the tarmac, you looked at the sasaengs on your flight again.

"Miss, please!" You aren't allowed to get toff until the announcement has been made so until then, please stay in your seat."

"Let go of me!" The idiot shrieked, rudely slapping the attendant's hand away.

You shook your head. Crazy people. You were afraid that they would harm the boys, but what could you do? Stepping in would cause more harm than good.

The cabin lights flickered on, signalling for the people to leave the aircraft. At once, the sasaengs barged out of their seats, shoving people out of their way rather rudely, even shouting at passengers who were blocking the way.

You tsked. You wanted to leave the plane quickly. You couldn't hold back the worry that the boys' would get hurt, but you trusted the security in USA.

...

"Y/N-ah! Over here!" Eunsoo, your makeup unnie called over to you.

"Where are the rest?" You asked, loading your luggage onto the airport trolley.

"With the boys. I thought it's better if just one of us stayed with you. We'll depart a little behind the boys, so that it wouldn't be too obvious. Mask?"

You obediently put on your mask along with Eunsoo.

"Ready?"

"Ready." You smiled.

After all, you were ready for your first time to the States.

...

"Jungkook! Jimin!"

"My ears!" You whined to Eunsoo, who just laughed.

"You have to get used to it, we'll not be completing the tour before a few months."

Sighing, you just pushed the trolley. You saw Tae turning around to look at you once or twice. You thought that he shouldn't be doing that. There were many people around who were trying to grab them and you didn't want any of them to get hurt.

A girl reached out, trying to grab onto Jungkook. Almost instinctively, your eyes widened and you darted forward, but Eunsoo grabbed onto you.

She shook her head, indicating that the boys would be fine. Trembling with anger, you bit your lip, trying to suppress the urge to hit her. Who were they to hurt Jungkook?

Walking through the airport was like the worst moments of your life. You witnessed the boys being ambushed from everywhere. Finally, they were even forced to run, due to the mob that was squeezing the life out of them.

You had spent enough time with them to know when they were truly uncomfortable and just plastering a smile on their faces to hide it. It hurt you so much inside.

Watching the mob chasing after the boys, you instinctively ran after them. Eunsoo followed, but warned you as you ran not to do anything.

You pushed your way to right next to them, shoving the sasaeng away who was trying to grab on to Jimin. She glared at you, reaching out a hand to slap you. You noticed Jimin's eyes widening.

Slap!

A red mark was left on your cheek. However, it only stung painfully and you smiled to yourself. The boys had at least earned themselves a bit of extra time to get away.