Saving the servants butts

"It's time to wake up Sapphire! Yes it is!" Mey rin screamed in my ear

I jump slightly, she was legit right next to me, I could feel her breath on my ear, "Alright I'm up, you don't need to make me go deaf" I groan to her as I sit up and stretch, causing a cascade of yawns to escape my body as I shutter, it was cold and I definitely didn't get the amount of sleep I needed.

"Sorry" Mey-rin said apologetically, stepping back a few to give me some room to breath.

I smile slightly, rubbing my eyes, "It's alright" I yawn back

"I'll be waiting for you outside, call me when you need help with anything!" said Mey-rin as she starts to make her way outside, this was giving me a slight case of deja vu, but this time it was a nice person.

"Kk" I said back and she went out the door.

Once she was gone, I got up and looked around. Spotting the dress on the edge of our bed, I pick it up and instantly hang my head, "man,This is just sad, she has way too big of breast, she better just be lucky that we are an inch apart" I grumbled to myself as I look at her uniform, i figure that she must have gotten out the smallest one that she could find, which did nothing for the top part. It's obvious that there is no hope for that. It's still going to sag.

Sighing, I figured I could do most of this by myself, I will have some help for safety pinning the back though.

Going on with life right now, I continue on my getting ready schedule. Moving to the mirror, I brushed my hair, not bothering to put it up as i took my time, a bit wanting to be late to arrive.

Despite everything, I kind of wished that I was wearing my eyepatch when I opened that letter, but house time is seeing time. I may want to steal an eye patch from Ciel if I'd want to put up my hair, afterall, I already get overheated when it gets down. Darn thick hair right? Which I may say is another reason is that I hate having hair in my eyes.

I poke my head out, "hey, could you help me? I got it half way there, it's just that the top is way too big." I humbly laugh.

Mey rin laughs a bit in, I suppose amusement at my situation, "that's why I stayed out here, hold on" I move out of the way for mey rin to come in. With a few quick pulls, and pins later, like she absolutely knew this would happen, the top looked like it fit perfectly.

"thanks." I comment, admiring her handy work, but still a bit crestfallen at the dress I have to wear.

"don't worry, you'll get used to it in no time, yes you will!" mey rin says in her normal happy attitude and I laugh a bit,

"yeah, thanks." I sigh

Mey rin laughs with me before going to get some early morning cleaning done.

I instead went to the kitchen to make breakfast for all of us and most importantly, some coffee ready. Though i don't understand how they somehow trust me to cook for everyone on my first day, but it's Sebastian's words, so yeah. Maybe it's like a big trust test. If I don't poison everyone today I'm more likely to not be a spy. Because losing all your servants on one day is great right?

In any means! I'm makin waffles. because who doesn't like some waffles every now and then? Oh! I wonder if they have that good cast iron. Only the best thing to cook stuff in, next to copper.

I found the kitchen easier than I thought and when I went in, Sebastian was... Now this is just a guest, because I'm pretty sure demons don't eat food, making Ciel his breakfast.

I smiled, "heeeey Sebastiaaan?" I draw out, kind of making it sound like I broke something already, I promise I haven't.

I could tell Sebastian caught on to that as he answers back, slightly exasperated, "Yes?" He answered