A Request And A Terror

She doesn't remember anything from that night a couple days ago. She must have hit her head harder than I thought, then again I did give her a cracked skull. But when did I mention her name? I don't remember doing so. Just,, Why does she get to me like this? she's just like Her too, looks and everything, it's like I'm looking at a younger more innocent, more... more pure her! It's messing with my head.

Every time I hear her voice I have a hope that it's her. That she's back and that nothing happened to her.

But I'm met with an imposter.

A look alike.

She will never be her.

I sighed when I realized I was standing in front of my door the whole time, i've gotten so worked up lately, this isn't the correct behavior for a Phantomhive butler. I just need to relay information to the master and go on with the rest of the duties,

I knock on his door, "come in"

I go in, "master I have completed the task you ordered me to-do."

"How did it go?" He asked not looking up from his papers

"Fine, she didn't struggle, but she did ask for a request." i note and the young lord stops,

"What is it?" Ciel asked while looking up from his work.

"She requested for some art supplies."

He sighs as he looks over his work, "Give it to her, she's kept up to her promise quite well.." Ciel said as he stretches.

I bow, "Yes my lord" then turn around and leave. I quickly head out to get the supplies that I need for supper and from Sapphires request. I return at 7:30 pm, an hour before the masters dinner.

"Tut tut" I say under my breath, I'm 20 minutes late. I quickly start to prepare and cook the meal.

Within 50 minutes, the masters meal was done. I went to his study and knock on his door once more,

"come in"

I open the door, "master, your dinner is ready if you'll just follow me sir." I say as I go behind his chair and pull it out for him, then open the door for him, leading the way to the dining room. I pull and push in the chair for him, then bring out his food. I don't get it why humans like this, it tastes horrible.

Ciel soon finishes his meal and I take him upstairs to his room, where I bathe, dress, then put him to bed. He falls asleep almost instantly, like a child. I watch over him for just a bit, going over ways i would just love to take his soul just then and there before I blow out the candle and shut the door. I then go to my room to check on Sapphire, the closer I got to my door, the more I realized the wailing sound that I was hearing was a voice, Sapphires voice.

"Please don't!..." There were a few incoherent words, "Please I beg of you! Please DON'T LEAVE ME!!" It would seem as if she has another nightmare, as I got to my door, all I could hear was crying. I open the door to find Sapphire alone, she was tangled in her sheets. As I get closer, she starts to talk again, "please come back, I'm scared! I don't want to be alone... Please! Come back! T-the monster will get me if you don't s-stay, the monster w-will get me! PLEASE! Please! please...." Her voice trails off if like she has given up hope, "please" her voice was quiet, "I'm scared to be alone. Please come back, he is already here! I don't want to die..." Sapphire says before she bolts strait up, shaking and looking around wildly, "w-where am I-I?" She asks.

Seeing it was a good time to make my presence known, I go up to her with my hand outstretched, in attempt to calm her again the same way as last time, Her eyes only widen more, if it was possible, "n-no! Get away! Get away from me!" She yells but starts to panic as she can't get untangled from the sheets. She falls off the bed, dragging a sheet down with her in her struggle. She quickly gets untangled from the last blanket and starts to back away from me until her back hits the wall, she slides down it and hugs her knees. She didn't say anything, she just shook and cried.

I watch her for a few before i decide to do the previous action that caused her to cry previously, gently as i could, i start to pet her head; she flinched the first couple of times before her cry's turned to purrs. She quickly fell back asleep soon after. I picked her up and carried her back to my bed and set her down.

As I start to remake the bed, questions start to once again to fill up my mind. What could of happened in her past? Who was this monster? What is she hiding? The list goes on.

She doesn't seem to be the type of person to have a bad past. I would suppose it's just the demon side of her that's making this happen, but things she's saying are almost like it isn't her. I suppose a questionnaire will have to be filled out in later accouters.

_________________________________

Alright, Dirk here! Another chapter updated! Two in one day! After four months it's here. Also, if you haven't noticed, I've changed Sapphires name and the story again! Woo! Not really, my notebook is a mess, things scribbled out, words written over words, pages stapled in, words in the side margin, new things written above the already inked in stuff and the best part is that the character in my notebook and the character on here are two different people! Yeah! Great job me.

Anyway, it took a few more hours than I thought it would take, like 11 more hours than expected and this isn't even the the real ending I intended to type to, it's about four more pages of fun! Heck I even had a authors note pre-written just for you guys! So, expect that to at least come in the next week or two.

But for now, enjoy this freaking long chapter! BYE!

WAIT!!! Before I leave, I want to say THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR THE 100+ Stars!!! I was so excited when I found out I had that many, thank you so much guys and this was Dirk, PEACE!

-Dirk

(

Ps: I put an extra the in the author's note, did you spot it the the first time?)

Edit 1/28/19: nothing like making two chapters to 5. Slightly cringy and i'm sure Sebastian is almost too ooc. So if people can help me fix that. That would be great

Dirk

Words: 906