Cat and dog

Ok, here is the next chapter!! But first let me take a selfie! Jk but what I was going to say is that I made some corrections and added to the last chapter.

Anyway let's get on with the show!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Confused by what the man had said, it takes me a few moments to process this all, it couldn't have been...? No no! That's ridiculous! That is absolutely impossible. I look up from my position to fake Sebastian, then back to my hands, eyes widening, I look back to him, then back to my hands again.

To him

Back to my hands

Him

Hands

Him

Hands

Him

Hands...

If I'm animated and he's animated... then who's driving the car????!!111

WAIT.

OH SHITE.

My mind is blown as I look back at Fake Sebastian who was obviously confused by my actions. Everything is hitting me at full force as I realized that I was in a nightgown, totally, entirely animated, heavily bruised and having no idea how to react to the thought of just knowing that this probably not fake Fake Sebastian was the one who changed me.

My brain was in the process of a break down and the many brain me's were having to deal with a building fire of the offices that they reside in. Poor me #2547 has a dead family now.

Once I finally figured out how to properly make my body function again, I suddenly yell, "Get... GEt OuT!" It was unnatural to my ears as it came out in a broken voice. I don't let it get to me as much though as I throw the closest thing at my disposal to him.

He dodges the pillow flawlessly.

He smirks, "I cannot leave until you put on a dress on." He states as he motions to the regal blue and black dress that laid on a nearby chair. "It's only reasonable to be in front of the master"

I glare in its direction, the blue ruffles practically making me want to gag, let alone the annoying 3/4th's sleeves that were again, annoying on their own to deal with. I move my attention back at him, glare still in full force, "Yeah well, the master can just go shove his cane up his rear" I muttered, knowing that I should be nicer if I want to get out of this alive, but I'm in pain and still in absolute disbelief that this is happening. "Shirts and Pants are better in any means" I scoff with my nose in the air.

He chuckles, coming to my side, "my my, what a mouth you have on you, but you simply can't go see the master without wearing a dress, and what you're suggesting is very improper for a lady like yourself." he frowns and I laugh,

"Yeah, me? A lady! That's a Fat chance!" I scoff again, pushing some of my blonde hair back behind my ear to get it out of my face, there were still branches and leaves in my hair.

Less Fake Sebastian smiles the smiles I know all too well, closed eyed and everything, "We can do this either the hard way or the easy way, it's your choice. What will it be miss?" he states as kindly as he can, I can tell I'm making his fuse shorter every minute and honestly, this is kind of fun to see him annoyed.

I turned my head away, not facing him, almost talking to the wall with arms firmly crossed at my chest, "yeah right, like I'll even do it." I huff, "And there's no way you'll ever try--!" I state before I get cut off as I'm very quickly lifted up and had the dress on with Sebastian tightening the corset. The world spun around me as I tried to get adjusted again, hand on my stomach as I feel it get smooshed into the cloth snake.