==> Sebastian search through the girls stuff

I Feel that I should tell you about the character because I Kind of forgot about it he he he.

NAME: you will find out later in the chapter

GENDER: female

AGE: 15

BIRTHDAY: 2/6

HAIR: slightly curly to shoulders (if straighten then it will be in the middle of her back) dirty blond.

EYES: has slight case of heterochromia but it isn't that noticeable but she has blue eyes and the right is slightly greener than the other.

SKIN: slightly pale (cause of not really going outside)

HEIGHT: 5'4

SCARED OF: Being truly alone, letting the people she loves down and strangers

LOVES: Swedish fish, chocolate, some cute things, her younger brother, little kids, anime, her fandom's, food, true friends, being useful, music, writing, drawing and sleeping

HATES: people who walk slow, Sebastian (sometimes), awkward silences, people snooping in her stuff and being useless

HOPES/DREAMS/WISHES: hopes to get taller than 5'4 (but probably won't)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Sebastian, who had just got done notifying his young master about the sudden appearance of this young girl; was curious to who this being was. Nothing about her screamed to be a spy, but at the same time, nothing about her said that she even belong here. Like she came from another world.

The girl was around 5 ft and 5in tall from what he could tell. Pale skin, dirty blond hair, and curly at that, she was just like any other girl in London. The question on the table was what was the reason she was just left on the property battered and injured?
Wanting to find out more, Sebastian goes through the girls stuff.

Picking up her pants, he notes that its something that he never seen any other woman wear other than the eccentric tailor that they use. It didn't even seemed tailored to her, just a general size. Setting that small detail aside, he shakes them to see if anything would or could fall out of the pockets. In fact, a small black rectangular box dropped out of her back pocket.

He leans down and inspects it. Noting the button at the bottom, he's cautious. Supposing it may be a bomb, he looks it over more carefully, finding only alien technology, he decides that if it is indeed a bomb, he would be faster than it anyways if it blew up.

He turns it back to the front and pushed the bottom button. Nothing. It didn't even seem to be actually functional the more he tried to press it with his gloved hand. He instead tried the button on the right side, The screen lit up.

Sebastian furrowed his eyebrows as he notices the date it showed, it was wrong, something that was long in the future. Let alone the time was hours in the past, if it was showing the correct time, it was the time of somewhere in the united states. The thing that amused him slightly was a guy who looked like a lower demon in the background. Sebastian smirks and continued to search, deciding the mysterious black box can wait.

Moving on to her jacket. He notes the skeletal design to what he suspected, was painted on to the vast majority of the black fabric. His search through the pockets of the jacket provided him a few treasures, one being a weird wire that was covered in a white rubber and a white cube with a male plug connected to it, and the other was another wire covered in white rubber that split half way through, ending in these sort of plant type looking buds.