Chapter 14

Nikki's POV

“It's so good,to see you." I sigh happily,as I pull back.

“I'm glad,you feel that way." he chuckles and traces his thumb,lightly,over my jaw.

Damn you Alexander,with all your sweet gestures.I can literally stay right here,just to stare at him.

He changed.His dark hair,pulled and perfectly jelled back.Same blue piercing orbs,defined jaw and that kissable chin,that you can't resist.Maybe he didn't change at all,at least in my eyes.

A sigh comes out of his lips which is followed by a happy smile."What?" I ask,wanting to reason that smile,secretly hoping I am the reason

"Nothing..." he shrugs it off.

I pout purposely."Tell me." he lets out a small chuckle.His hands rest on my elbows,slowly he rubs them up and down.

"I'm happy." I smile big and he blushes.

Before I can even speak,a scoff fills my ears.I can't help but roll my eyes.I was trying to ignore the fact that I'm not alone with Alex but I can feel Harry's eyes on me.

When I turn my back Mr.Williams is slightly grinning.Then I see Harry and I regret it the exact moment.His eyes are focused on Alex's hand which fell on the small of my back,his hands are tight into firsts and I can see the veins that pop out on his arms skin,since his shirt sleeves are pulled up just like Zayn's.

That's when I take a moment to admire Harry Styles in his uniform.The white button up shirt,that he pushed in his pants fit him perfectly.The tie is loosening up a little and the top of the shirt is unbuttoned.He doesn't wear his bandana,oddly.I really like his hair now that it's down,I didn't realize it was that long.

“Nicole.." Alex says softly,making me take my eyes off Harry who tenses up a little when he calls my name.

“Yeah...sorry,I got distracted for a second." I shyly reply and he chuckles.

“Miss Garcia,you're free to go after you visit doctor's office and get your inhaler." Mr.Williams informs me kindly and I nod in response.Alex gives me a worried look but I'm being interrupted before I can explain to him.

“What? Why do you need an inhaler?" Harry's tone is demanding and causes us to look at him but he doesn't care,he keeps his eyes glued on me.

"Is everything alright,babe?" Alex speaks and I'm pretty sure my heart skipped a bit.My eyes still on Harry,who seems just as shocked as I am.But he quickly covers it up,by rubbing his collarbone.

Why did he call me like that? I mean he used to do it in the past,thought we never were in a relationship.

A small squeeze on my shoulder genly forces me to react.I chose to ignore Alex's words and let it out on Harry,again.

“Harry,don't you have a class to attend?" I fake a smile.

“Of course,I do.Now tell me why you need an inhaler."

“I'm sorry,who are you?" Alex steps up,tone curious and protective but Harry just ignores him.

"I asked you a question." Harry says and I feel like he's warning me.

“I asked you a question too." Alex stands in front of Harry,arms crossed and I'm pushed behind him.I feel the tension and wonder why Williams isn't stopping this.

"No one,talked to you." Harry,strongly,says.

"Calm your nerves,little boy." Alex smirks.

Oh fuck.I'm not afraid of Harry getting mad,though he has a temper,I just know how much he needs to be in control and he'll probably want to show Alex how good he's,at having power over people.