Chapter 10

Nikki's POV

Thank God,he didn't take further my comment about the cheerleader.How can i be so stupid? Why did i even mention it?

I rush out of the room without second thoughts and he slams it shut right away.When i reach my floor i pull out my key and my eye caughts a girl staring at me.I turn my gaze away from her,i twist the door handle and the door slightly opens.That's weird i'm pretty sure i locked on my way out when Kathrine and Natalie left.

Before i can get in the girl,who keeps staring at me,approaches shooting me a death glare.Jesus,her eyes can burn holes.

"I'm Amanda." she says coldy,her eyes look straight into mine.Amanda? I'm pretty sure i've heard this name lately but i only manage to give her a look full of confusion.

Then I look around carefully firstly to make sure she's talking to me."Well it's nice that you know your name." i sarcastically remark and push my door open but she grabs the knob and shuts it closed.I turn to face her raising an eyebrow.

Okay bitch now you have my full attention.

"Did you just exit Harry's Styles room?" she asks demanding.Who the hell is she? Well i remember Zayn metioning this Amanda girl at the beach but i'm not sure yet.

Harry.Cheerleader.Amanda.Beach.

Well done Sherlock.Why the hell it took me so long to figure out..

"Is that any of your businness?" i cross my arms over my chest and she runs her fingers through her thivk blonde locks.I guess she didn't expect me to react that way.This is going to be fun.

"Just answer the question..." she let's out a sigh of annoyance.

"Or what?" i smirk.

"You don't want to find out Garcia." she grins.And knows my last name? I guess she did her research.

"Oh please try me." i let out a small laugh.If she wants to play i'll play too.

"There is no point,you are already damned." she strongly replies."Trust me Harry would never stick with you longer than a week." she seems more confident and i can't fight the urge to ask.

"Why are  you so sure?" a smile of satisfaction appears on her face as she takes a step towards me.

"There is only one for Harry...always had always will." she shoots me an icy look but let's a sigh of sadness at the end.Maybe she's the one Niall was talking about.

"You...?" i ask and she seems defeated.Suddenly all her confidence disappears and she looks down like she's about to cry.I try to think something to say to avoid any kind of tears,because that's the least thing i'd like to deal with.

However she looks up,before i can talk, with th same icy look."Emma." she mutters with a bitter tone.Who's Emma?

I take a moment to think this through.No one ever mentioned any Emma here.

"Who's Emma?" the need in my voice is pretty obvious but i can't help it.She let's out this sigh again at the mention of the girl's name but before she can answer,my room door opens from inside and i almost jump by the surprise.A thin siloutte appears in front of us.A brunette with clear blue eyes smiles at me awkwardly.

"Oh i'm so sorry." she quickly apologizes,her sweet smile caughts my attention and i smile back."I just thought i heard my name." she kindly explains.I turn to Amanda who looks pale as fuck.

"E-Emma." the cheerleader stutters,her eyesight not leaving the brunette.Emma?She is The Emma?

The brunette's gaze falls on Amanda and her smile grows bigger.She pulls the taller girl for a hug and squeezes her.