Chapter 19 - The begin of the end part 1

Nikki's POV

After Emma banging on the bathroom door we slowed things down and I focused on packing my things so we could already leave.

"What are you staring at?" I tease Harry with a smirk as I catch him staring at my legs while I'm packing.

"Your legs." He smirks back.

The tension between us starts building up again and he walks up from the door frame he was leaning on.

"Nikki!" Emma rushes in thr room all panicked.

"What now?" Harry snaps annoyed.

Emma dismisses him and focuses on me again me.

"What's going on Emma?" I drop my clothes in the small bag I was preparing.

Her look kinda brings me back to the real world since Harry 's kisses made me feel like a lightweight. I'm not stupid to start believing that this thing between us could lead somewhere but at least I wasn't opposed to trying it and by the look he was giving me I knew he wanted too.

I can't ignore the chemistry between us.He has the power to make me believe that he would accept me if I showed him my flaws,my insecurities,my scars.

As he would take me as I am.

And that's enough for me.

"I don't think you can leave..." she mumbles.

"Why not?" both Harry and I frown.

"You have a visitor." she whispers to me unsuccessfully.

Harry crosses his arms expecting Emma to reveal my visitor.I stare at her waiting as well.

"The officer who's in charge of your parents case is here..." she pauses.

"...along with your grandma." she swallows thickly.

I look at her with widen eyes.Questions fill my brain and I find it hard to speak.

Harry looks at me with an equally confused look.

"Do you know why they are here?" I manage to ask.

"I think it has to do with your parents case...I think they found out the other driver's name."

These words come to my ears in a slow motion,I feel like I'm outside my own body and I watch the scene unleash in front of me like I'm a stranger,just like when I found out about my parents death.

My ears are buzzing,my heartbeat and Harry 's phone ringing are the only sounds I make out.

I hear him mumble some words along with the word "Dad",his face becomes pale and he looks at me as shocked as I look back at him.

Our eyes lock once again but this time the tug in my chest is undeniable.

A/N: Hello everyone . I'm continuing the story from now on sorry for the waiting.

As you noticed this is the part 1 of the chapter and it's extremely short but it's in that way so I can move to the next part so things can get a big twist. If there is anything you would like to share or suggest I'd like to know about it.

There is a need of beta.