Chapter 9

Nikki's POV

"Natalie? Katie?" my voice is trembling.They both crash onto me hugging me tight.

"Oh my God sweetie! We missed you so much!" Kat says as she tries not to cry.

"I missed you too guys." I say sadly and they pull back.We all have tears in our eyes but my happiness is beyond words right now.

Nat gives me a pointed look and I get something is wrong.She points Harry with her head,who is standing next to the door apparently watching us ignorant.And shirtless.I was caught up in  the moment and forgot about his presence.

"Give me a sec." I excuse myself.

I walk to Harry and grab his arm dragging him out of the room.

"What happened to your manners Nicole?" he teases with that smirk of his.He's right I was a little bit too harsh.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I truly apologize and he smiles.

"Chill...I'm joking." he assures me and I look down.Embarrassed i tuck my hair behind my ear.I like this side of his,he makes me feel special,especially when he treats me differently than other people.

"Thanks for last night." we say in unison.

We look at each other and then laugh nervously.Jesus i feel like i'm playing in one of these cheesy romantic movies.

"So I better get going...I have this thing to do." he points behind him still looking at me.I laugh at his cuteness."So see you later?" he adds unsure,rubbing the bad of his neck i smile to him.Damn I don't want him to leave but I'll hold on this later.

"Yeah later." I smile widely and step closer to him.He looks at me sweetly and smiles back.I take a big breath as we keep staring at each other like idiots.With his index finger he draws a line down my arm.The hair of of my arm stands up at his touch.Harry half smiles and i return a shy smile.

For fuck's sake,what's happening to me? I have this urge to taste his pink lips which are swollen by the sleep.He leans in like he's going to kiss me and I can't help but follow his moves.Everything is so uncomfortably painful with him but it's the best pain i had in a long time.Our lips are inches apart.I know what i want.I know what i want to keep doing.He tugs my hips and a gasp escapes my mouth.

"Nikki."

Natalie's demanding voice forces me to step back from Harry,who has a hurt look on his face.I turn my head and see Natalie standing by the door with arms crossed.She's shooting Harry a death glare.

"Give me another sec Nat." i shot her a pointed look and she rolls her eyes as she disappears back in the room.

Make it  Natalie's interruption was for the best.

"I really need to go." I frown avoiding his eyes.He pulls his hands from my hips and gives me an understranding nod.Before he can say anything I stand on my toes.I peck his lips softly and my hand slowly falls down his torso to his stomach memorizing every curve.Even a peck manages to give me butterflies at my lower stomach.I want my lips to stay on his a little more but i pull back.He sighs and his cheeks draw up in a smile when our lips are no longer in touch.

After that he gulps and bends over to open the door for me."Go before your friend kills me." he teases.I whisper a small okay and with a smile i make my way in the room.I shut the door behind me and turn to face my two best friends.I take a moment to finally watch them properly.Kathrine always more chic and class.Natalie on the other hand hits the bo-ho style.Both having stupid grins on their faces.

"What?" i ask though i know why they're grinning.

"Nothing." Katie shrugs as she looks at Natalie who nods in agreement.I let out a sigh and my eyes immediately fall on the paper bag Natalie is holding.