Chapter 11

Nikki's POV

My legs are getting cold as the wind blows against them.Inhaling from my nose I smell the his cinnamon scent.I slowly open my eyes,when I see Harry's face any worry vanishes.Looking around I realize we're still at the rooftop.We're sitting on a bench and i'm on Harry's lap.His eyes are closed but his arms are securely around me.I reach for his wrist for his watch.It's 7am.I fell asleep here? What the f-

"Will you stop moving?" husky voice echoing in my ears,his eyes still closed.

"Sorry." I softly reply and place my head back on his chest snuggling close to his neck.

"You scared the shit out of me yesterday." So sweet Harry.He holds me tighter at that like he was expecting me to leave.

I look down at his black shirt and notice the stains of my tears on his shirt.

"I'm sorry." I quietly say.I exposed myself yesterday.Finding out about Harry and Emma.Seeing them together brought up unexplainable jealously.I guess that lead other feelings to come on the surface.

He kisses my temple and I stiffen."Are you planning on saying something else,except that?" I try to fight the giggle so I can move to my question.His lips part from my skin and I relax again.I'm not trusting myself with his touch.

"Can I make a question?" I ask unsure playing with the hem of his shirt,still resting on his chest.

"Of course not." he chuckles,looking down at me."You ruined my shirt,fell asleep on me and now you want to talk too? I think I'll pass.." he teases.Well he forgot the part where I hit him,multiple times,punched and yelled at him.

"My bad,for asking your permission in the first place." I shoot him a death glare."Anyway.." I move to my question."...yesterday when you came to my room..." I stop not knowing how to say this,what if he gets annoyed?

"Go on." he rubs his eyes with his knuckles.I stare at him for a little bit."Nikki,go on." he pushes me out of my thoughts and perving manners.I breathe in.

"Did you come to see Emma?" I ask against his chest,I shut my eyes hoping he won't react bad.

"Well that's none of your business.." he codly replies.And that's exactly what I was expecting.

"You're right." I mumble and move to get off him.Now let's find something enormously big so I can hide my embarrassment in there.

He grabs my wrists preventing me to get up."Wait." I hear a whisper coming from his lips.His face is turned slightly down."No." he adds.

"You don't have to exp-"

"I said,no." he harshly repeats tightening his grip.If I didn't know how selfish he is I'd thought,by his expression,he's fighting something."I didn't know she would be there."

"Who told you about her?" I try to figure what are his feelings towards her but there is no bitterness in his voice.Actually his face features softened.Still there is this aura he creates that it makes it impossible to say no.Not because you want to give him what he wants.But because he is able to take control over you and he knows it very well.

"Niall.." I quietly reply causing him to chuckle sarcastically."And Amanda,is her name I think.." he slowly looks up to me his eyes dark,his grip still tight.I gulp hard.

"What did they tell you?" he asks with that serious tone,you'd think he's trying to hypnotize you with his voice.So hoarse you could listen to him for hours.But the topic of our conversation brings only annoyance to me.

"That you guys were together.." I sigh annoyed.

"Yeah what else?" he quickly asks.If he wants to know so badly he can ask them.