Chapter 49: Rumors

GABIS POV

"Bear, go home. You haven't been to your house in weeks. I'm fine, really. I have Niki here with me too." I said softly as I got ready.

I have enjoyed having Bear here with me since the shooting, but we definitely need our space. I like my alone time and I haven't gotten any in weeks. Also he needs to go back to his mansion that he is neglecting right now.

"Are you sure?" He said in an iffy tone.

"Yes babe. Just for a week and then we'll be in New York City together." I said as I walked into my room and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Okay, okay. Have fun today and text me when you're home!" He said as he stood up, wrapping his tattooed arms around me.

"I will, I promise!" I said as I went on my tippy toes for him to give me a kiss goodbye.

He leaned down and placed a sweet kiss on my lips before heading out the door.

I was excited today because I was hanging out with Nash, Cameron, Madison, and Gabbie. We haven't seen one another in nearly a week and it's been weird. I'm used to seeing those weirdos every day.

I grabbed my keys and drove to Camerons to pick him up and then to the brunch place we were all going out to eat.

I got to Cameron's within twenty minutes and watched as he walked out of his house with a grin on his face.

"What's up shorty." He said as he got in my car, causing me to laugh.

"Hi Cameron." I said as I leaned over to give him a hug.

Cameron and I jammed out to music, as usual, on the drive to the cafe.

"Hey!" I said as I walked up to the group.

"Gabi!" Madison and Gabbie both shouted as they both gave me a giant group hug.

"I missed you guys." I said as I pulled out of the hug.

"We missed you!" Gabbie said as she hugged Cameron too.

I gave Nash a hug and remained leaning into his side while we all waited for our table to be ready.

•••

"I saw yours and Niki's interview." Madison told me as we were all eating.

"I did too." Cameron added.

"Really?" I said in disbelief.

"It was really cute," Madison said before her mood changed, "but there are some rumors going around because of it."

"What do you mean?" I said with my eyebrows pressed together.

"Here, read this." Madison slid her phone towards me.

I began to read an article about myself.

Gabi Loren was in the hospital for WHAT?!?
By: Celeb Gossip

Social media influencer and model, Gabi Loren, was recently hospitalized only a week after boyfriend, Blackbear's, stay with UCLA's hospital.

Ms. Loren was on this Wednesday's episode of Women Crush Wednesday with best friend and musical partner, Niki Demartino. During the interview #WCW's host brought up these past few troubled weeks Loren has experienced and things got awkward!

Loren did not seem to want to discuss the twosomes hospital visits, but did say she took time off social media to do some "self healing." To us it sounds as if Gabi Loren was hospitalized for a possible suicide attempt?