Chapter 12: The Music Video

GABIS POV

I woke up to my alarm sounding and immediately shut it off. I groaned at how early it was, this vacation was supposed to be for relaxation and catching up on my sleep, but it has been everything but so.

I got up and jumped in the shower to help me wake up.

After I got out of the shower I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and threw on a pair of joggers and an Adidas crop top.

I walked into Nikis room and saw that she was pretty much ready.

"We gotta leave in five." I informed her.

"Be out in three."

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar and began to munch on that until Niki joined me.

"I'll drive!" I said as I grabbed the keys.

We walked out to the car and got in. Niki just put her phone on shuffle and we jammed to all sorts of music.

As we were half way there Deadroses came on. She looked at me.

"Ya know, I'll never be able to hear another one of his songs without feeling weird now." She said.

I laughed and changed the song.

-

We pulled up to the familiar mansion and began to walk in. Once we got inside I saw Blackbear and walked up to him.

"Hey, I'm here ten o'clock on the dot." I smiled.

He smiled back.

"Follow me." He said.

I nodded and followed him, Niki trailing behind us.

We walked into a room where hair and make up was being done.

"What's up Katie, this is Gabi, she's gonna be the girl in the video." He told her.

"Alright, why don't you take a seat and we'll get started." She smiled.

I nodded and sat down.

-

I walked out of the changing room and looked in the mirror.

"How do I look?" I asked Niki.

"You look so good! That's what he wants you to wear?"

"I guess so. I feel very revealed." I said still looking in the mirror.

I was in a white bralette and a white mini skirt with a white fur jacket and very high red bottom heels. My hair was left down but was curled into big curls.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked back to where Blackbear was.

"You look so sexy." He said as he stared at me.

"These are the most expensive shoes i've ever worn." I giggled.

"Alright are we ready to start filming?" The director asked Bear.