Chapter 18: Drunken Calls

GABIS POV

"Still nothing from him?" Niki asked me as I walked out of my room for a late breakfast.

"Nope." I said popping the P.

It's been nearly a week since New York City with Bear and I have yet to hear from him. I texted him like he said when I got home and he read it and that's been all thats happened.

I have been busy with Forever 21, meetings with other companies, and Mrs. Demartino so I have barely had time to do anything so I was excited to have a day off today.

I sat down at the table with a bowl of fruit in hand and began to go on social media since I haven't in days.

I went on Twitter and noticed it was blowing up. I have gotten a lot of followers due to the music video. Of course I had to go to Bears Twitter and stalk him and alls he posted was sappy tweets like he always does. Which really gives me mixed signals from him.

Then I went onto Instagram which was blowing up even more than Twitter. I now had 200k followers. This is crazy.

I saw I had a newly tagged photo of myself so I clicked on it and didn't expect to see what I did. Bear posted one of the photos he took of me not paying attention in New York. It had no caption or anything. I stared at it for a minute before I liked it.

via instagram

gabi and 311,760 othersView all 1,245 commentsBEARTRAPPER r u guys dating????#1bearfan omg otp!!!! #babi

View all 1,245 comments
BEARTRAPPER r u guys dating????
#1bearfan omg otp!!!! #babi

-

My phone went off interrupting Niki and I's show. I quickly grabbed it off the coffee table in hopes it was from Bear.

It wasn't.

It was Lisa. She said "Your interviewed is on tonight at 8:00. I'll be recording it just for you to have."

I pulled up Twitter and tweeted "Check out my interview and photoshoot with NYC Blogger tonight going live @ 8 pm!!!"

I turned to Niki.

"My interview is on tonight!"

"Well looks like we might just have to celebrate that!" She grinned.

She pulled out her phone and texted all our friends to come over for a party to celebrate my first interview.

"Lets go get some alcohol." She smiled and grabbed her keys.

-

"Do you think this will be enough?" I said as we loaded the last bag into the back seat.

Our backseat was filled with brown paper bags each containing a few bottles of some sort of alcohol.

"We definitely have enough." She laughed and then we drove home.

-

"We're done." I sighed as we finished cleaning and setting up for our party.