Chapter 4: Instagram

GABIS POV

"So they really just left without saying a word?" Niki asked me as we got into an Uber to go back to our car that we stupidly left at the venue.

"Yep. I don't know what else you were expecting from a bunch of celebrities who wanted a good night with some girls they picked up." I said slightly annoyed at our stupidity.

Yes it was a fun night and it was cool getting to meet Blackbear and stuff, but we fucked ourselves over. We drove with them here so we had to get a ride back to our car, we got dangerously drunk and something bad could've happened, and honestly what I'm mad at myself most about is that it was the most fun I've had in a while and it'll probably be a while till I have this much fun again.

"But what all happened last night between you and Blackbear? You seemed to really get along." She winked.

"No, nothing really happened just some making out and that's it. I don't even know if we slept in the same bed or not because I was too drunk to remember."

"Wait, you made out with Blackbear? That's so fucking cool. How was it? What he a good kisser? Start from the beginning."

-

We pulled up to our apartment building, yes we are roomates too, right as I was finishing explaining my every move from last night to Niki.

"I still can't believe last night happened." She said unlocking the door.

"Well better believe it because it's never going to happen again." I sighed tired of talking about it.

"You're so negative."

"I need about ten Aspirin and a nap, then maybe I'll be a little less "negative.""

I climbed into bed for a nap, but beforehand I went on Twitter. I typed Blackbear into my search tab and his account popped up. I clicked on it and followed him just because- I don't know why actually I just felt like I should. After, I went onto Instagram and did the same thing on there as well. Then I set my phone down and shut my eyes.

-

After I woke up from my nap I checked the time and it was now almost two in the afternoon. I got a good two hour nap in.

I dragged my body out of my bed, still sort of hung over, and went into the kitchen to have some toast and a big glass of water. Then went on my phone.

I went on Twitter to go through my timeline and saw I had a new follower, Blackbear. What? He followed me back? That's weird. I didn't expect him to even recognize my account. Hell, I didn't even think he'd remember my name. I closed out of Twitter and checked Instagram and saw he had followed me back on there too. Weird.

Since I already was on Instagram I decided to post a picture from last night of Niki and I at the concert that had us posing and Blackbear performing behind us. Then I began to eat.

"Oh you're awake now." Niki said joining me in the kitchen.

"Less grumpy too." I smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

"The picture you just posted of us is hella cute."

"Right! I forgot we even took it. But speaking of that, guess who followed me on Insta and Twitter."

"He did not?!" She squeled, knowing exactly who I was talking about.

"He did." I said showing her the notifications.

"That's crazy!"

"I mean, is it? I don't think it really means much." I shrugged.

Then my phone went off. It was an Instagram notification so I clicked on it and it opened up to the photo I just posted.

(pretend Blackbears performing behind them)

10,213 likes
gabi: about last night...
Veiw all 109 comments
@iamblackbear damn I can't decide who looks better in this u or me.

I showed Niki my phone and gave her a questioning look.

"He definitely thinks you're cute as hell."

"I'm just another hoe to him, plain and simple, and I guess that's okay with me." I laughed it off and set my phone back down.

Niki rolled her eyes for the thousandth time at me in the last 24 hours and walked away.

________________

Just thought I'd let y'all know Gabi is the blonde on and Niki is the blue haired one!!!

Sorry this chapters so short compared to the rest. I just thought I should update asap because I'm on vacation and don't know when I'll be able to next!! But more is coming I promise!!!!!